Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • DEC. fat quarter swap:  BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st >
  • DEC. fat quarter swap: BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st

• DEC. fat quarter swap: BATIKS! and side swaps too! sign ups close Dec. 1st

Old 12-15-2014, 06:27 PM

bullock2us got your package today. Fabulous, love the colors and that cute little mini apron. Board is not letting pic's post tonight so will try in the morning. Thank you so much, love them!!
    Old 12-15-2014, 08:22 PM

Received great batiks from SheriR today! Love them. Thanks so much. Hopefully I can post a pic in the am.
    Old 12-15-2014, 09:31 PM

Oh, my dear Sheri, I just got home from the hospital and we stopped at the PO before home and I got this pkg. of absolutely beautiful fabric. And I did get a "cheater." From the first time I saw your post I thought, oh, my, what a beautiful piece of fabric and all the blenders that went with it. Had no idea how awesome they were in real life!!!! Thank you so much. I was really weepy on the way home and then when your pkg. came it brought a real smile on my face. When I opened the pkg, Baby Willa said, "Oh, for me?" hahha She thinks all things that come in the mail are for her. I told her they were for Nana, she took her blankey and put it in her nose and faked this little wimper. hahaha I think I might have a quilter on my hands. At two, she just doesn't have the patience to concentrate on any more than one thing at a time. But she puts pieces together and tries and then says her doll needs her. She's too busy to concentrate yet.

Anyway, back to this subject. My dear friend, you have always been so generous to me. I'll pkg your FQ's tomorrow, didn't expect to be admitted to the hospital and got so worried I forgot about things that I should have been doing. But I'm home now and on antibiotics for another 5 days, am feeling better and think I'll live now.

You made my day, precious lady. I will write to you real soon, but the pkgs first. Other than red and purple what are your other "needs" or wants and I'll do the prettiest things I have for you. Later, Miss Ellie.
    Old 12-16-2014, 01:40 AM

Brat,Praying that appt on the 18th goes amazing, and you come here to QB with news of a wonderful Christmas gift, my friend!Kif
    Old 12-16-2014, 05:32 AM

I received in the mail a package of such wonderful treats from Sewellie! she sent an adorable package of holiday favorites for me what a wonderful gift! a beautiful piece of Wyoming state flowers and the range that is literally right beside my home. its one of the things that makes Cody so beautiful. then of course a beautiful heart fabric! and an Easter print of adorable bunnies, and three other fabrics that had Christmas theme. That woman knows what I love! and these pieces are perfect for all the little swaps I do. its grand and I thank you love! I will post pictures as soon as I can hopefully this evening. I love my holiday fabrics.

Kiffie thank you. I am hoping for the best but willing to accept what is. I think this is the best team of experts coming so their answer is most likely the truth. Crossing fingers and toes. two more days til another all day adventure ahead of us. I am tired thinking of it. too bad I cant sleep in that back seat. the dog would gladly take over the front seat yes he would! He has to come too no one home to let him out during the day and heck he cant stay in the house 14 hours. nope so another car trip for him. He LOVES those lol. even if he is stuck in the car almost the entire time he jus tloves coming along lol.

I wish you a day of joy. Of happiness. Put on the music, put on the tree lights. smile because you can. That is what life is about. Making what you can with what you have been given. Even if its crumbs. if you smile you made it. XOX
    Old 12-16-2014, 08:16 AM

Gonna try to post a pic of the fabrics and hot cocoa I received yesterday from SheriR. Aren't they pretty? (if you can see them?)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]502673[/ATTACH]

I'm hopeful! -click-
    Attached Thumbnails img_0246.jpg  
    Old 12-16-2014, 08:37 AM

Is any one besides me not seeing ANY pictures posted??
    Old 12-16-2014, 08:47 AM

SheriR it's a problem with the QB itself, can't post pics on any of the threads. Hopefully they will have it fixed today.
    Old 12-16-2014, 08:48 AM

I don't see any pictures either. Aren't we two peas in a pod, Sheri? hahah
    Old 12-16-2014, 09:45 AM

Let's try my pic of the FQ's I received from Kiffie and tlambing. Don't they match like these ladies planned it!!! I'm thrilled. Tlambing had them wrapped so nicely with a cute spoon I NEARLY felt guilty opening a present in front of my grand son. .....nearly....

Thanks ladies!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails image.jpg