Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT >
  • December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

• December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

Old 12-15-2011, 09:11 AM
    Swap Hosts

Wheeee! The mailman brought a wonderful package today from Kimscruzer! The best part is that I wasn't expecting another one!
    Bad mailman. He ate all the goetta. Or maybe the monkey did before escaping.
    Anyway, here are the pix - a chock-full package. Can't type all the details since my fingers are covered with chocolate.
    Thanks Kim!
    Attached Thumbnails kim-1.jpg   kim-2.jpg   kim-3.jpg   kim-4.jpg  
    Old 12-15-2011, 09:19 AM

patty is your clue referring to an "St" in the letters of the name of the state or there is a city within the state with the letters "St." such as St. Louis? just wondering.

Originally Posted by Patty Patches
    Hi Friends,according to usps my sp;s package should be delivered yesterday or today.Hope you like it.Hint theres a St. in your state.
    Old 12-15-2011, 09:20 AM

nice package krystyna.

i am so busy sewing away. only 7 more days for my family's holiday celebration and so many potholders to make. the list keeps growing.

Last edited by Havplenty; 12-15-2011 at 09:23 AM.
    Old 12-15-2011, 09:27 AM
    Power Poster

Wow look at all the pretty threads and fabrics you got Krystyna. The pincushions on the book are adorable.I love the Santa button.lol Mary
    Old 12-15-2011, 09:28 AM

Oh wow some lovely packages being received. According to the post office my SP should get her squishy tomorrow, and I just mailed it yesterday. Although it is going southwest of me, her temperature will be cooler than mine today. But, she should have nothing but sunshine and I will, OF COURSE, have rain. One more clue, her board name has 4 syllables.
    Old 12-15-2011, 09:30 AM

I love all those fabrics!

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Wheeee! The mailman brought a wonderful package today from Kimscruzer! The best part is that I wasn't expecting another one!
    Bad mailman. He ate all the goetta. Or maybe the monkey did before escaping.
    Anyway, here are the pix - a chock-full package. Can't type all the details since my fingers are covered with chocolate.
    Thanks Kim!
    Old 12-15-2011, 09:55 AM

Yeah, I am going to give my Neurologist a call in a little bit and talk with his Assistant. I haven't had a Grand Mal seizure in 2 years, just these other seizures so I am hoping that's not what I had the other night, but I am going to at least going to let them be aware of the I ended with up to 4 nosebleeds, and along with everything. I was suppose to see him on the 19th and they cancelled on me and now they aren't seeing me until January 11. My Neurologist takes so many Vacations.....I have never had a Doctor who takes as many vacations as this Doctor does! I wish I could take many as him!

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Juli please call the doctor,You never know what this could be a sign of.Better to find out that it is nothing now than to find out later that it is something.Onalee what a nice surprise for you. Quiltnut take care of yourself and may God watch over everyone.Have a good day everybody! Mary

Last edited by Juli; 12-15-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    Old 12-15-2011, 10:07 AM

Juli; hope you talk to your doctor soon about these random nose bleeds. I suffered for three plus years before I had anything done about mine; they were more of a daily nuisance than anything and would last sometimes upwards of 15-20 minutes. When they started to drip like a faucet being turned on I decided to suck it up and go to the doctor. They cauterized several veins and I haven't had a problem since. When I was about 3-5 years old I had the same problem; back then they did the same procedure. No reason why they occure - they just did. I always thought mine were allergy based.
    Old 12-15-2011, 10:32 AM
    Banned

Onalee,

I am sooooo happy that you got the RAK on a day when you
    really needed the lift.

Originally Posted by onaemtnest
    RAK special delivery came to my door yesterday! Quilty Louise, sent a lovely smile maker to me on a particularily blue day for me. It was one of those hormonal days, if any of you can relate :0)

Anyway, Louise thank-you! This RAK did exactly what you said these little pick-me-ups might provide the receiver. When DH handed me the oversized envelope and I saw the name tag I just smiled and said, "AHHH, I've just been RAK'D" to which he asked, "What in the world does that mean?" Then he too smiled when I explained it was a totally unexpected smile in the mail.

Thank you for this and the hug that you enclosed, Louise!
    Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 AM

Barefoot Quilter can I join you on the bench too? The weather is lousy here I'll bring and umbrella and Gloria Jeans coffee!!