Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT >
  • December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

• December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

Old 12-15-2011, 11:35 AM

Who ever has my name ..feel free to give me a hint ..Have a major sinus infection going on so my brain is kinda woozy at the moment..Probably already gave me a hint but like I said my brain is woozy ..I promise I won't tell..pretty please??? ..Diana
    Old 12-15-2011, 11:37 AM
    tmw

do you have dry heat in your house,? in the winter i used to have nose bleeds and a dr. said the tissue in my nose was dry and would open and bleed. so now in the winter i put some vaseline or a lip palm in my nose to keep it moist.
    Old 12-15-2011, 12:29 PM

I'm still on the bench ladies. The mailman has come and gone. No squishy for me today. Hmm, yummy coffee. Would you like me to bring the biscotti or CHOCOLATE?

Originally Posted by quiltymom
    Barefoot Quilter can I join you on the bench too? The weather is lousy here I'll bring and umbrella and Gloria Jeans coffee!!
    Old 12-15-2011, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005
    I'm still on the bench ladies. The mailman has come and gone. No squishy for me today. Hmm, yummy coffee. Would you like me to bring the biscotti or CHOCOLATE?
    Oh, now, now ladies remember people had until today to SEND if I understand the directions correctly....so wait until you head to the bench with umbrella's and coffee a few more days. I wouldn't want any of you catchin' a cold or the shivers. I too, may be joining the bench sitting bunch as alas, the mailman skipped right past my house. :0) BUT he didn't leave any bills so that makes me happy!
    Old 12-15-2011, 01:08 PM

yes the mailing deadline is today so there shouldn't be any bench sitters just yet. i know so many mailed early this month because of the holidays but i am sure some mailed out today. i am still expecting 1 sp package (mailed 3 this month) so i propose if there is gonna be any bench sitting this month, we move the bench down there with the florida girls, in the warm sunshine. i am fighting a heck of an upper resp infection/cold/allergy symptoms now so i would love to be somewhere warm & sunny to heal and wait.

OMG i just noticed that all of my text formatting icons are populated with pictures now!!! it was such a strange sight (all my boxes were white since the changeover) it took me a second to process what i was seeing. has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited by Havplenty; 12-15-2011 at 01:10 PM.
    Old 12-15-2011, 01:19 PM

i am having similar issues with nosebleeds because my nose stays so stuffy & under pressure with my allergies, the capillaries will burst when i blow my nose. i have a small face steamer that i purchased from walgreen's that i use when the nose stuffiness gets really bad or i use my nedi sinus rinse to help moisturize my nostrils & reduce the nosebleeds. geez my teeth hurt now from stuffed sinuses.

hopefully a cure solution is nearby for you juli.

Originally Posted by tmw
    do you have dry heat in your house,? in the winter i used to have nose bleeds and a dr. said the tissue in my nose was dry and would open and bleed. so now in the winter i put some vaseline or a lip palm in my nose to keep it moist.
    Old 12-15-2011, 01:38 PM

Totally guilty of waiting until the last day. I have everything ready to go... but then left the box at work and was out the last few days and so it is going out in the mail today. It is going to the state I like the LEAST... so if you are part of the January doll swap and know which one that is... that is a HUGE hint. I feel bad that I didn't make anything for this swap. I just have been too overwhelmed with the holidays coming up and grades due next week. I put some extras in the box to make up for it.
    Old 12-15-2011, 01:54 PM

LOL, MistyMarie, I am going to change your mind about that. The whole state, almost 19,000,000 (forgot a couple zero's) people don't (do not) stink. (pee yew)That leaves only ONE that stinks.(pee yew) But, I am relieved that your finally here and that your ok. I was worried about you. Your swap partner on the Jan swap was looking for you. Oh, yeah, I KNOW where your package is heading. Might that be one more Florida girl down. LOL

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
    Totally guilty of waiting until the last day. I have everything ready to go... but then left the box at work and was out the last few days and so it is going out in the mail today. It is going to the state I like the LEAST... so if you are part of the January doll swap and know which one that is... that is a HUGE hint. I feel bad that I didn't make anything for this swap. I just have been too overwhelmed with the holidays coming up and grades due next week. I put some extras in the box to make up for it.

Last edited by Judith1005; 12-15-2011 at 01:58 PM.
    Old 12-15-2011, 02:05 PM

I got a great package today from Sewdamncute and it really was a great package full of wonderful things. I will attach photos. the felted wool tree is part of the package & pretty on my tree. I also sent one of Mr.Peach on his perch!
    Attached Thumbnails dscn1764.jpg   dscn1767.jpg   dscn1766.jpg  
    Old 12-15-2011, 02:44 PM

I put my SP pkg in the mail today! Had to finish her candle mat to go with it. My SP lives in either SC or NC and her zip code adds up to 28. She also likes pretzel M&Ms. Hmmm, do you know who you are?