Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT >
  • December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

• December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

Old 12-12-2011, 07:33 AM
    Swap Hosts

RAK request ~ one of the members of our list is in need in a quilting sort of way. If you want to help, please PM me. I will send details on what I have in mind and how you can help.
    Old 12-12-2011, 07:55 AM

I saw this also while I was checking my packages.

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
    Just wanted to pass this along..I had gone to USPS to check on my SP's package delivery and there was this warning on their page..Diana

BEWARE OF SPAM!
    BOGUS DELIVERY MESSAGES E-MAILED TO
    POSTAL CUSTOMERS
    Some postal customers are receiving bogus e-mails about a package delivery. The e-mails
    contain a link that, when opened, installs a malicious virus that can steal personal information
    from your PC.
    The e-mails claim to be from the U.S. Postal Service and contain fraudulent information about an
    attempted or intercepted package delivery. You are instructed to click on a link to find out when
    you can expect your delivery. But Postal Inspectors warn: Do not click on the link!
    Like most viruses sent by e-mail, clicking on the link will activate a virus that can steal
    information—such as your user name, password, and financial account information.
    What to do? Simply delete the message without taking any further action. The Postal Inspection
    Service is working hard to resolve the issue and shut down the malicious program.
    If you have questions about a suspicious postal email or wish to report spam, contact the
    Postal Inspection Service at [email protected].
    Old 12-12-2011, 08:24 AM

i would say do not open any attachment that you are unsure of or do not know actually where it came from. i can always go to the usps.com site to check my account status if i have questions but if the post office was to send me an email about a package delivery, i would think first that it was bogus. i open very few email attachments unless i know where they came from. be aware as there are so many scams out there.

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
    Just wanted to pass this along..I had gone to USPS to check on my SP's package delivery and there was this warning on their page..Diana

BEWARE OF SPAM!
    BOGUS DELIVERY MESSAGES E-MAILED TO
    POSTAL CUSTOMERS
    Some postal customers are receiving bogus e-mails about a package delivery. The e-mails
    contain a link that, when opened, installs a malicious virus that can steal personal information
    from your PC.
    The e-mails claim to be from the U.S. Postal Service and contain fraudulent information about an
    attempted or intercepted package delivery. You are instructed to click on a link to find out when
    you can expect your delivery. But Postal Inspectors warn: Do not click on the link!
    Like most viruses sent by e-mail, clicking on the link will activate a virus that can steal
    information—such as your user name, password, and financial account information.
    What to do? Simply delete the message without taking any further action. The Postal Inspection
    Service is working hard to resolve the issue and shut down the malicious program.
    If you have questions about a suspicious postal email or wish to report spam, contact the
    Postal Inspection Service at [email protected].
    Old 12-12-2011, 08:35 AM

Getting my Sp package ready to ship while drinking coffee and savoring FERRERO Chocalates with the sweet scent of roses in the air ! Thanks again Krystyna !
    Old 12-12-2011, 08:51 AM

I just rec'd my pkg from Debbie, aka mooretll! Debbie thank you sooooo much for everything you gave me I absolutely LOVE it all....Dresden template...... The calming tea, were you trying to tell me something? LOL I adore the Santa toe socks, so cute! Thank you !!!!!!!
    Photobucket
    Old 12-12-2011, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
    Well. ladies. I probably won't be on for a few days. I am having surgery tomorrow. My friend might be mailing my SP package on Tuesday. Gotta get it ready tonight.
    Praying for a rapid recovery for you.
    Old 12-12-2011, 10:10 AM

Two packages left Texas this morning.....one is headed for Nevada and one is headed for Georgia
    Old 12-12-2011, 10:22 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    Getting my Sp package ready to ship while drinking coffee and savoring FERRERO Chocalates with the sweet scent of roses in the air ! Thanks again Krystyna !
    You are sooo welcome! There is so much chocolate flying around these days that I think I should just take out a couple of pieces and apply to each hip!
    Old 12-12-2011, 10:41 AM

OK..now I am getting really nervous here..According to the USPS..My package to my SP has not even left Charleston SC..It was mailed Friday morning..( priority box) and was to be delivered today..But, it says its still here ...Diana
    Old 12-12-2011, 10:54 AM
    Swap Hosts

Tis the season to be worrying. Diana, I sent a package to a customer by priority mail and it took TEN days to get from New York to Connecticut!