Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun! >
  • December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun!

• December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun!

Old 12-12-2022, 06:58 PM
    Power Poster

Smile

Thank you Vontina! I go t spoiled with so many items. You will need to look at the pictures. But some where lots of 10 inch squares of more muted fabrics, a pattern book I can use the squares with, a big bag with all kind of goodies from lace to thread. A cute little purse with many compartments that I will most likely use to organize quilt stuff in for when I take projects on the road. So much more. Please look at the pictures. Thank you again Vontina. Very kind of you.
    Attached Thumbnails 20221212_183638-small-.jpg   20221212_183905-small-.jpg  
    Old 12-14-2022, 08:48 PM

Hey, my order came in so my package to my SP will be going out tomorrow.

Also I did get my Secret Pal package. Thank you. I have not opened it yet because I want to wait when my friend comes over on Saturday. So I will send and share details then. I haven’t even looked at package so I don’t know who it is.
    Old 12-15-2022, 11:17 AM
    Power Poster

Oh good! It shows my package got delivered today, very northeast from me. I hope my secret pal enjoys what I send.
    Old 12-16-2022, 08:06 AM

Default Got my box……

And what a wonderful surprise it is! Gaijin, thank you so much! The box was full of goodies including hot chocolate, chocolate bar, Christmas socks, treats for my furbabies, lots of lavender purple wrapping paper, shea butter soap (my daughter wants to co-opt this but it’s a fight) a quilt maker magazine, a purple (yes!!) mat cleaner, and lots of purple fabric. Thank you so much! I’m including a photo of my fur babies getting the doggie bones and my Turkish angora Lizzie rubbing her cheek on the kitty treat bag, I had just given her one and she followed me to the table while I was taking photos, LOL. They are a hit! Hugs, and happy holidays!
    Attached Thumbnails 38b67dde-86a0-4060-a921-6b1700859182.jpeg   a05a0154-2208-4a23-a0de-944f0a4d716c.jpeg   a2eb8384-7399-486f-9ce6-6bcaaad30d6f.jpeg   c60d0072-c31e-48db-bc11-f2ed5574cd96.jpeg  
    Old 12-16-2022, 10:05 AM
    Power Poster

Great package! Love all your fur babies and pictures. They are all so cute!
    Old 12-16-2022, 06:08 PM

Default I received a great swap package from Annaquilts!

Loved the great swap package I received yesterday! There was a toy for my yellow lab, Jack. She sent multiple fabrics, two kinds of chocolate, cute buttons, thread, an adorable handmade bird pin cushion, and a pretty card.

Many, many thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails img_1083-1-.jpg   img_1082-1-.jpg  
    Old 12-16-2022, 08:17 PM
    Power Poster

You are welcome. Enjoy! Thanks for posting the pictures. Jack is so cute and could be a brother to hubby's yellow lab, Ruger. Glad I crammed that big toy in there for him. Merry Chritmas!
    Old 12-18-2022, 03:08 PM

Default Lovely Early Christmas Surprise

My Secret Pal, Hav4boys, heard me and made me feel seen. It was Christmas early where Santa saw my wish list and the joyful elves put the package together. I was so overwhelmed, the lovely variety of polka dots, the Christmas Peppermint and Frosted Vanilla lotion and soap set, the pattern that I have wanted for scrappy quilts, Yellow Brick Road, and then the necessities for sewing, candy, needles, grippy gloves, lovely tea and then measuring spoons (put on the forum) to make more tasty treats to keep me fueled for sewing and to keep my family and friends happy.

Thank you so much for your kind heart and generous spirit.258797ae-5f8f-43e7-983b-839c582ea11d.jpeg
    Old 12-18-2022, 03:30 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention the cute package of hot cocoa with a bear on skis complete with a spoon of chocolate and sprinkles. It is in the picture above in the left corner.
    Old 12-19-2022, 04:08 PM

Default Thank you Reba

Hi Guys,

I don't know how, but my Secret Pal package was delivered today. At the moment we are experiencing mail strikes and are only receiving mail every few days and the backlog at the sorting centres and customs offices is huge.... but my package from Reba came through it all.

Reba sent my most wanted item... some Clear Vinyl by Annie, and some beautiful fabrics and a the latest issue of Primitive Projects and Quilts. Reba, thank you so much for my lovely swap, I don't know who you know at the British Post Office but you managed to get through the huge backlog of mail.

Hugs

Caroline
    Attached Thumbnails december-received-rebaquilts.jpg