Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun! >
  • December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun!

• December Secret Pal Swap - Singups Close November 30 at midnight - Come join the fun!

Old 12-20-2022, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj
    Hi Guys,

I don't know how, but my Secret Pal package was delivered today. At the moment we are experiencing mail strikes and are only receiving mail every few days and the backlog at the sorting centres and customs offices is huge.... but my package from Reba came through it all.

Reba sent my most wanted item... some Clear Vinyl by Annie, and some beautiful fabrics and a the latest issue of Primitive Projects and Quilts. Reba, thank you so much for my lovely swap, I don't know who you know at the British Post Office but you managed to get through the huge backlog of mail.

Hugs

Caroline
    That's so cool! I never expected you to receive it before Christmas. Our postal guy says that they scan the boxes and if the list of stuff matches the scan of the box, they let it through. He tells me to be specific every time and types into their form the description that I give. Apparently, that, and a few elves, helped! Hugs and Merry Christmas!
    Old 12-20-2022, 07:42 PM

Hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas week. We are expecting a snow storm in the next few days. Stay warm, laugh when you can and appreciate your moments of joy. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas. DS
    Old 12-24-2022, 11:30 AM

Next month has posted:

New Year! Join the Janaury 2023 Secret Pal Swap. Signups open unitl midnight Dec.31. - Quiltingboard Forums
    Old 12-30-2022, 10:53 AM

Thanks (Bullocks2us) and Ginger so much for my swap gifts! I can’t wait to try the Idaho seasoning spice! That looks yummy! Thanks for the gray check and pretty fabric! I think those animals will work for me!! Love the little stickies book you got, always can use stickies! And that mat is awesome too! And thanks for the book!