Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Eager Beavers Chat and photos >
  • Eager Beavers Chat and photos

• Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 08-01-2011, 06:54 PM

Holy Moly,
    I just looked at the Early Birds Thread and do you know we have more than 20,700 views! That is amazing to me. Now I guess the bar has been set for the Eager Beavers....lets post pictures ladies and see where it takes us......so far we only have 8338 views. And the race is on............
    Old 08-01-2011, 07:46 PM

Favorite breed, and Jacquie will love this is the collie. We bred them for 20 years. We also had a Maltese, Samoyed, whippet, Belgian Shepherds, and Shetland sheepdog but collies rough and smooth are the best. That being said I am happy for you to do whatever you please.
    Old 08-01-2011, 08:40 PM

Wow that's incredible! I never would have guessed that. I think you're right we better get posting more pictures!

Originally Posted by pattis47
    Holy Moly,
    I just looked at the Early Birds Thread and do you know we have more than 20,700 views! That is amazing to me. Now I guess the bar has been set for the Eager Beavers....lets post pictures ladies and see where it takes us......so far we only have 8338 views. And the race is on............
    Old 08-02-2011, 02:41 PM

how many viewings!!??!!

that's incredible LOL!!! i can hardly believe it!!!:D

(where do you look to find this out??)
    Old 08-02-2011, 04:38 PM

I'll get the link and post it for you

http://www.quiltingboard.com/search....Threads&u=&s=0

look under the heading "FIRST POST" there are 2 numbers there, the 1st number is how many times I posted then the second number after the slash is how many times someone logged on to our Early Bird Thread. Right now it is 20,775. We must have had alot of fans!
    Old 08-07-2011, 07:15 PM

Hello Ladies! Haven't heard anything from this group for a while. Is everyone on holiday or just very busy? It's been a busy summer for me, but it should start to quiet down a bit now. Hope you are all well and enjoying life!
    Old 08-07-2011, 07:35 PM

I have been very busy. Just tonight finished up our quilt show. BOY, the are a lot of work. I had a great committee and they did a good job. It was well attended and the quilts were beautiful. Now I can get back to working on Dayle's row and get caught up.
    Old 08-07-2011, 08:00 PM

Just to let all your girls know ..... we've got the alarm set for 4:00 AM ..... car is all packed ready to roll ..... we're leaving for Michigan in the morning to visit Herman's cousin he was raised with (she was born 10 days after Herman was and they were raised in the same house). They are putting together a little family gathering for us when we get there. Planning on being back home by Sept. 1st.
    Have "all kinds" of hand sewing lined up for me, in the car, for therapy ..... working on Patti's "Dog & Cat Row" .... hand applique work ..... and a hand quilting project also, so I don't loose my mind. Got ideas all ready in the works for Jacquie's #4 Row , so that will be next on my adgenda, when I get home.
    Old 08-08-2011, 03:25 PM

Oh my, how wonderful. You and Herman get another road trip and my row gets to travel along. It will be fun to see how it progresses. Enjoy yourself, have fun, and sew, sew, sew. Sounds like you have plenty packed to take with you

Originally Posted by RNUNU
    Just to let all your girls know ..... we've got the alarm set for 4:00 AM ..... car is all packed ready to roll ..... we're leaving for Michigan in the morning to visit Herman's cousin he was raised with (she was born 10 days after Herman was and they were raised in the same house). They are putting together a little family gathering for us when we get there. Planning on being back home by Sept. 1st.
    Have "all kinds" of hand sewing lined up for me, in the car, for therapy ..... working on Patti's "Dog & Cat Row" .... hand applique work ..... and a hand quilting project also, so I don't loose my mind. Got ideas all ready in the works for Jacquie's #4 Row , so that will be next on my adgenda, when I get home.
    Old 08-08-2011, 10:54 PM

:( humph!! my message didn't take!! seems to be doing that a lot lately!!
    as i said before, have a wonderful time catching up with the family!! be safe on your travels!! and enjoy your hand sewing!! i find it very relaxing!! take care and see you soon!! xxx
    Originally Posted by RNUNU