Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Eager Beavers Chat and photos >
  • Eager Beavers Chat and photos

• Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 09-21-2011, 04:57 PM

Evening ladies,
    Can I get a countdown of where the rows are. I don't have one to work on and neither does Jacquie if I remember correctly. I just sent Linda's to Joan. Who has the other rows and what state of completion are they in? Thanks
    Old 09-21-2011, 05:35 PM

Jacquie I am so sorry I'm holding you up. First it was the fingers and glass then family medical issues. I am so over them all and they're not finished yet. Silly DH who had accident with dons motor cross bow in Jan has to have more surgery on his hand in the next couple of weeks, eldest daughter has a stomach ulcer and archilles tendinitis, whilst son in law to be has been diagnosed epileptic. Doesn't rain here, it buckets down. Only consolation is when DH is having surgery I have day off work to hand sew. Yeah will get these houses done yet!!
    Just az well I have the constitution of an ox. Funnily enough I sort of resemble them in size as well. 
    Old 09-22-2011, 11:46 AM

goodness me linda!! i think i will send you some' lucky white scottish heather'!! it appears you need some!!
    is the something in the water over at you're place!?! (joke!!)
    (sorry, not a funny one!!)

we'll get there in the end!! :)
    lets hear that 'whirring' of the machine now!! :D:D:D
    Old 09-23-2011, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
    Evening ladies,
    Can I get a countdown of where the rows are. I don't have one to work on and neither does Jacquie if I remember correctly. I just sent Linda's to Joan. Who has the other rows and what state of completion are they in? Thanks
    I have Patti's "Beach Theme" rows ..... and have finished her "Dogs & Cats" - Row #3. When I talked with Betty, to see if she was going to make it to our Idaho Meet & Greet (and had planned to give Patti's quilt to her in person) .... she indicated that with her severe bout with asthma, she felt the trip up here (234 miles) might be a little too much for her at this time, therefore wouldn't be coming. During our conversation, Betty told me she was behind and still had my "View From My Window" row .... and was going to rework the houses and told me not to hurry sending Patti's quilt. With that being said ..... I also have Jacquie's quilt here and doing the "Stars" - Row #4, everything is cut-out and ready to sew. TFquilter (Elaine) and I are sponsoring/putting together the Idaho Meet & Greet, tomorrow (Saturday - Sept. 24th) .... as soon as I get that monkey off my back, Jacquie's Row #4 in on the agenda and I will mail both Patti's quilt and Jacquie's to Betty in Battle Mountain, NV.

"Over & Out" from Twin Falls, ID --- ;) :thumbup:
    Old 09-23-2011, 01:26 PM

Just a thought.....

Since Betty isn't feeling well, maybe she wouldn't mind if the rows went to someone else before her ( say if someone didn't have one to work on right now ) then caught up with her later?? Just thinking out loud. What do you think Betty??

Originally Posted by RNUNU
    Evening ladies,
    I have Patti's "Beach Theme" rows ..... and have finished her "Dogs & Cats" - Row #3. When I talked with Betty, to see if she was going to make it to our Idaho Meet & Greet (and had planned to give Patti's quilt to her in person) .... she indicated that with her severe bout with asthma, she felt the trip up here (234 miles) might be a little too much for her at this time, therefore wouldn't be coming. During our conversation, Betty told me she was behind and still had my "View From My Window" row .... and was going to rework the houses and told me not to hurry sending Patti's quilt. With that being said ..... I also have Jacquie's quilt here and doing the "Stars" - Row #4, everything is cut-out and ready to sew. TFquilter (Elaine) and I are sponsoring/putting together the Idaho Meet & Greet, tomorrow (Saturday - Sept. 24th) .... as soon as I get that monkey off my back, Jacquie's Row #4 in on the agenda and I will mail both Patti's quilt and Jacquie's to Betty in Battle Mountain, NV.

"Over & Out" from Twin Falls, ID --- ;) :thumbup:
    Old 09-23-2011, 03:42 PM

ok, I think I have it, Dayle has mine and Jacquies, Joan has Linda's and Betty has 1, then Linda must have 2 of the rows.......???????????
    We will have to wait to hear from her.
    Old 09-23-2011, 09:42 PM

Um no, Linda has only one row, still trying to get through the houses....
    I have Boopers original row.
    Old 09-24-2011, 04:42 AM

ok, I think I have it, Dayle has mine and Jacquies, Joan has Linda's and Betty has 1, then Linda must have 2 of the rows.......???????????
    We will have to wait to hear from her.
    These are the rows, that I have had in my hands to date: My own "View Window" - Joan's "Houses Row" - Patti's "Dogs & Cats Row" (ready to mail to Betty) - Jacquie's "Stars Row" (working right now). ---- Dayle
    Old 09-24-2011, 06:22 AM

Ok, then Betty must have 2, we will wait to here from her.

Originally Posted by lindyline
    Um no, Linda has only one row, still trying to get through the houses....
    I have Boopers original row.
    Old 09-26-2011, 03:56 PM

Hey Jacquie,
    I just found my Affairs of the Heart project folio.....I put it away and forgot all about it....boy am I ever behind...this is the week we are to be putting the Center Unit together.....DUH, I only have 8 squares completed.
    Good thing I dont have a row to work on.....Where are you in that project? Are we behind together? Oh I hope so....I don't want to be left in the dust.....lol