Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Eager Beavers Chat and photos >
  • Eager Beavers Chat and photos

• Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 10-10-2011, 08:20 PM

I've been busy getting information as to what color cars/color interiors, etc. ..... from all our kids ..... and guess what they are "all" getting for Christmas this year? Figure ..... what the heck, it's another avenue for me to use the Upholstery Samples on. We have a Lions Club function coming up and we're collecting raffle items and going to throw a set together for that also.
    Old 10-12-2011, 09:25 AM

Hello Ladies,
    So sorry to have been MIA. I have been running up and down the highway to Reno (240miles each way)since forever having tests done. I am not feeling much better, but I guess it is something I am going to have to live with. I WILL have Dayle's houses finished by Monday and then get onto the next set I have. Thank you all for being so patient with me.
    Old 10-12-2011, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Boopers
    Hello Ladies,
    So sorry to have been MIA. I have been running up and down the highway to Reno (240miles each way)since forever having tests done. I am not feeling much better, but I guess it is something I am going to have to live with. I WILL have Dayle's houses finished by Monday and then get onto the next set I have. Thank you all for being so patient with me.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems. And such a long trip to have to make! Take care of yourself and don't worry if you take a little extra time. If you want any help let me know, I'll be happy to help you with one of your projects. You could just tell me what you wanted done and I could do the actual sewing. Would that help at all?
    Old 10-12-2011, 11:46 AM

Hello Ladies,
    Hey Betty ...... It is nice to hear from you, we were all getting really concerned, as to what was happening on your corner of the earth.
    Old 10-12-2011, 02:08 PM

Betty nice to hear from you again. You're not the only one holding up the works, I am also guilty of that. Health issues, family issues and taking on too much at a time. Please try and keep well, the rows are not that important in the greater scheme of things.
    Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Old 10-12-2011, 02:16 PM

Hi Betty,
    Good to hear from you. Sorry you are having to do all that traveling for your tests. Hope they get everything straightened out quickly and you can get back to your old self.
    I will be anxious to see what you have done with Dayles houses, it will be fun to watch it progress. Keep well and stay in touch with us. Just let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

Hello Ladies,
    Old 10-13-2011, 01:07 AM

'sew' glad to hear from you betty!!
    we were getting worried about YOU!! that's such a lot of travelling you have to do, it must be very wearing on you. take care of yourself, and look after number one!! that's you!!

as the ladies have said please let us know if we can help out at all with the rows etc, we don't want you to get bogged down with them... this is meant to be fun, not adding extra stress to your life, if you know what i mean!!
    just keep us up to date as much as possible, and we will help if you need us to. don't be afraid to ask, we don't bite!!

god bless, love jacquie xxxx
    Old 10-13-2011, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    Nicely done!
    I will be putting Linda's rows in the mail tomorrow, so watch for them by the end of the week.
    Joan .... Your package arrived today with Linda's rows. Got a mental picture and pattern, of what I am going to put together for her ROW #5 - "Baskets With Fruit". Got a concert to go to Saturday .... in the middle of making another batch of Bread & Butter Pickles .... next week get the house ready/organized as I am hosting our Mini Quilting Group on Saturday - Oct. 22nd for lunch and Show-N-Tell projects. As soon as I get those obligations out of the way ..... "Linda", your Baskets Row is the next priority. I will post pictures when I "Git-R-Done"! ;) ;)

--- Dayle
    Old 10-13-2011, 03:37 PM

Please do not hurry on my account. I am still madly sewing our houses. Will not get them into today's mail but they will be off early next week. Seems I'm missing deadlines left right and centre here.
    Old 10-13-2011, 03:43 PM

Thank you for letting me know that they made it to you. I'm always a little concerned until I know.
    Now I just wait until I get another one to work on. LOL like I don't have 50 other projects I'm working on!!

Originally Posted by RNUNU
    Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    Nicely done!
    I will be putting Linda's rows in the mail tomorrow, so watch for them by the end of the week.
    Joan .... Your package arrived today with Linda's rows. Got a mental picture and pattern, of what I am going to put together for her ROW #5 - "Baskets With Fruit". Got a concert to go to Saturday .... in the middle of making another batch of Bread & Butter Pickles .... next week get the house ready/organized as I am hosting our Mini Quilting Group on Saturday - Oct. 22nd for lunch and Show-N-Tell projects. As soon as I get those obligations out of the way ..... "Linda", your Baskets Row is the next priority. I will post pictures when I "Git-R-Done"! ;) ;)

--- Dayle