Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 >
  • Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

• Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Old 03-16-2011, 05:08 PM

I just checked and Jacquie's rows were delivered to Dayle today. I also am saddened to hear of Jacquie's news. It is very sad when a young person dies.
    Old 03-16-2011, 05:37 PM

Dayle must be so excited and happy to be working on the quilt that she isnt online tonight!

Originally Posted by Boopers
    I just checked and Jacquie's rows were delivered to Dayle today. I also am saddened to hear of Jacquie's news. It is very sad when a young person dies.
    Old 03-16-2011, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
    Dayle must be so excited and happy to be working on the quilt that she isnt online tonight!

Originally Posted by Boopers
    Got some "off" and "on" computer problems going on the last 3 days, a "Real Pain in the Behind". Our computer tech guy (personal friend) is coming here to the house, tomorrow (after we get home from Herman's "left eye" 7:30 AM Cataract surgery). Been busy making, what else you ask ? ... "Pincushions" - "Quilted Pictures in frames" - "Keyracks using smaller frames w/quilted pieces" .... only have "two weeks" before the Quilt Show.

Jacquie's Row Robin also arrived today in the middle of all this! Herman was so cute .... he couldn't stand waiting for me to open Boopers package .... he wanted to see everything and show it to me. He took Jacquie's letter she sent about herself and family .... the pictures and sat across from me, while I was stuffing pincushions, and read her story outloud to me. Jacquie you have such a sweet family .... and after Herman got done reading your story, he started getting tears over it. Well got the alarm set for 6 AM ..... so better get to bed, so we can get to the Sawtooth Surgery before 7:30 AM in the morning.

--- Dayle
    Old 03-16-2011, 08:22 PM

Dayle, tell Herman I wish him luck with his surgery. I just took a friend to have it done last week and she had no problems at all. She already had the other eye done.
    Glad to hear you have the row robin safely at your house. The group I'm with doing a round robin has had some troubles that way ( one of them got lost in the mail ). Hope all goes well with your computer too, it's a pain when they aren't working right.
    I'm off to my Dad's for a few days again. I'll try to check in here thought once in a while.
    Old 03-17-2011, 12:35 AM

just a little look in while my porridge cooks...
    thanks for all your love, thoughts & prayers for my friend, she will need
    them, and i know she will be grateful for them :)

Dayle, now seriously... 2 things...

wish herman well with his surgery, we're all thinking of him, and wishing him a joyous recovery!! the worlds his oyster after this!! and he'll be rolling out his spool holders from now on! lol... no holding him back!!
    i'm very touched by his reaction to my letter! such a lovely chap! you found a diamond there gal!! :)

second thing, put my row to the side for now, i want you to get your pieces done for the fair.
    my row can & will wait, your fair wont.
    honestly, i wouldn't say this if i didn't mean it! i'm more than happy with this...

RIGHT GIRLS!?! BACK ME ON THIS PLEASE... :)

give you PC friend a big cuddle from me when he fixes your internet... we need our Dayle back!! lol...
    we have actually missed you, you know!! and most certainly noticed your absence!! lol...

thank you Betty for your hard work on my row and getting it off safely to Dayle. very quick!! lol..

take care all, catch up later... love jacquie xxxxx
    Old 03-17-2011, 03:19 AM

Dayle,
    WIsh Herman well today and a very speedy recovery. You will have your hands full for the next few days taking care of Herman. We all know you will do your very best on Jacquies row, however we all knew you had other committments this month and have allowed for that. Take the time you need. we want you to have this time for your project.
    Best wishes to you both.

Originally Posted by jacquie
    just a little look in while my porridge cooks...
    thanks for all your love, thoughts & prayers for my friend, she will need
    them, and i know she will be grateful for them :)

Dayle, now seriously... 2 things...

wish herman well with his surgery, we're all thinking of him, and wishing him a joyous recovery!! the worlds his oyster after this!! and he'll be rolling out his spool holders from now on! lol... no holding him back!!
    i'm very touched by his reaction to my letter! such a lovely chap! you found a diamond there gal!! :)

second thing, put my row to the side for now, i want you to get your pieces done for the fair.
    my row can & will wait, your fair wont.
    honestly, i wouldn't say this if i didn't mean it! i'm more than happy with this...

RIGHT GIRLS!?! BACK ME ON THIS PLEASE... :)

give you PC friend a big cuddle from me when he fixes your internet... we need our Dayle back!! lol...
    we have actually missed you, you know!! and most certainly noticed your absence!! lol...

thank you Betty for your hard work on my row and getting it off safely to Dayle. very quick!! lol..

take care all, catch up later... love jacquie xxxxx
    Old 03-17-2011, 04:33 AM

Yes, Dayle, don't mind that crying you hear in the background ( LOL! ) it's just Jacquie.
    Seriously, we all understand that sometimes other things get in the way of quilting,darn it all.
    Old 03-17-2011, 04:58 AM

Okay girls ..... it's 6:55 AM ..... it's St. Paddy's Day ..... Herman brought me a cup of coffee, he's reading the newspaper .... got the Slow Cooker all filled and turned on (8-10 hours we will be loving "life" with Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner "MMM-GOOD"). It's been a while since last I fixed it.
    Will leave and head over to Surgery in about 20 minutes .... got my "therapy" embroidery hand work to keep me busy for 2 hours, so I don't loose my mind. Will check back with all of you .... later on today.

--- Dayle
    Old 03-17-2011, 06:17 AM

Spent the morning beginning on page 1 of this thread. You all are remarkably talented women with terrific visualization.

Congratulations to all ~ this looks to have been a successfull round robin uh, row robin!
    Old 03-17-2011, 02:59 PM

On behalf of all of us, Thank you for your kind words. We were strangers just a few short months ago. However, I believe this Row Robin will allow us the opportunity to continue to evolve into long lasting friendships. It has been a remarkable journey.

Originally Posted by chickadee_42us
    Spent the morning beginning on page 1 of this thread. You all are remarkably talented women with terrific visualization.

Congratulations to all ~ this looks to have been a successfull round robin uh, row robin!