Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1 >
  • Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

• Early Bird Threads - 2011 Row Robin Group 1

Old 04-01-2011, 02:14 PM

That will be so awesome. Be sure Herman takes pictures of the two of you so we can share in the moment.....

Originally Posted by Boopers
    Dayle will be getting her quilt back Saturday at the show. I have it complete and ready to hand deliver it to her. I am getting really excited.
    Old 04-01-2011, 02:14 PM

That will be so awesome. Be sure Herman takes pictures of the two of you so we can share in the moment.....

Originally Posted by Boopers
    Dayle will be getting her quilt back Saturday at the show. I have it complete and ready to hand deliver it to her. I am getting really excited.
    Old 04-01-2011, 02:18 PM

When I finish the binding, Lauren wants to hang it in the quilt shop for display she said. I will take pics for all to share.....as for a prize for being the 1st to complete the quilt, it is probably lost in the mail with the invitation to the Royal Wedding......Well, I gotta run and put on the kettle to be sure the water is hot for the tea for the girls tomorrow.......lol
    Old 04-01-2011, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
    When I finish the binding, Lauren wants to hang it in the quilt shop for display she said. I will take pics for all to share.....as for a prize for being the 1st to complete the quilt, it is probably lost in the mail with the invitation to the Royal Wedding......Well, I gotta run and put on the kettle to be sure the water is hot for the tea for the girls tomorrow.......lol
    I'll let your know if your invitation or prize show up here by mistake. I think that it's wonderful that she wants to hang it in the shop.
    Enjoy your visit with the ladies.
    Old 04-01-2011, 03:55 PM

Lauren hasn't seen the quilting yet, she is "suffering" in Florida on vacation.....lol
    Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    I'll let your know if your invitation or prize show up here by mistake. I think that it's wonderful that she wants to hang it in the shop.
    Enjoy your visit with the ladies.
    Old 04-01-2011, 06:08 PM

Hi Girls -
    Thought you might like a peek ot the booth we put together today for the Desert Sage Quilt Show. Along with the of the Quilt Show thought, tomorrow Betty will be attending and we will get to meet face-to face. Herman said he will definitely take a picture of us, to share with all of you.
    --- Dayle

Booth picture with Herman looking very pleased.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]178410[/ATTACH]

The right side of the booth.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]178411[/ATTACH]

The sign I made for our booth.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]178412[/ATTACH]

The "Spool'n Arounds" Herman makes ... put a "Posey" pincushion in the middle = "Spool'n Around the Posey".
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]178413[/ATTACH]

Framed quilted 11"x11" pictures (standing up) -- Framed quilted pictures (laying down) are Key Racks.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]178414[/ATTACH]

Upholstery Sample Bags/Purses.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]178420[/ATTACH]

Smaller than "Posey" pincushions ..... and called "Posiette" pincushions.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]178421[/ATTACH]

Multi-Plug Wall Unit - to be attached to the wall, to make it easier to plug/unplug sewing machine, etc .... not having to crawl around on the floor to do the same job.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]178428[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-178404.jpe   attachment-178405.jpe   attachment-178406.jpe   attachment-178407.jpe   attachment-178408.jpe  

attachment-178414.jpe   attachment-178415.jpe   attachment-178422.jpe  
    Old 04-01-2011, 06:17 PM

Your booth looks great. Good luck tomorrow and have fun!
    Old 04-01-2011, 06:42 PM

You and Herman can be very proud of the booth, looks very nice. What is the rack with the dowl in the middle for?

By the way, be sure to give Betty a big hug for each of us!
    Please enjoy the show and I hope you have fantastic sales. { then it is time to shop, shop, shop}.

Originally Posted by RNUNU
    Hi Girls -
    Thought you might like a peek ot the booth we put together today for the Desert Sage Quilt Show. Along with the of the Quilt Show thought, tomorrow Betty will be attending and we will get to meet face-to face. Herman said he will definitely take a picture of us, to share with all of you.
    --- Dayle
    Old 04-01-2011, 07:25 PM

You and Herman can be very proud of the booth, looks very nice. What is the rack with the dowl in the middle for?

Please enjoy the show and I hope you have fantastic sales. { then it is time to shop, shop, shop}.

Hi Girls -
    --- Dayle
    The rack with the dowel: It is called a Spool Holder .... we use it especially when we are Hand Quilting .... it holds the spool of Quilting Thread (so it isn't rolling all around and unrolling thread along the way) when we are hand quilting quilts on a quilting frame .... the black/brown strip is a magnite strip, which hold pins and needles in place, when their not being used.
    -- Dayle
    Old 04-01-2011, 08:08 PM

what a wonderful idea.....good thing he has you to keep him busy making all the things you need to have fun quilting.....lol

Hi Girls -
    --- Dayle
    The rack with the dowel: It is called a Spool Holder .... we use it especially when we are Hand Quilting .... it holds the spool of Quilting Thread (so it isn't rolling all around and unrolling thread along the way) when we are hand quilting quilts on a quilting frame .... the black/brown strip is a magnite strip, which hold pins and needles in place, when their not being used.
    -- Dayle