Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >
  • ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

• ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 08-22-2013, 05:38 AM

I can FINALLY cut out sapdoggie's table runner!!! Here is my latest project that I HAD to have done by TODAY. Baby shower is at noon!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]431633[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]431634[/ATTACH]

The burp rags are more for mommy and daddy. Mommy is a Saints fan (like me!!!) and Daddy is a Cowboys fan. Daddy's feelings were hurt when I sent home a Saints onesie, so I had to make him feel special this time too!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]431635[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails baby-girl-quilt-front.jpg   baby-girl-quilt-back.jpg   baby-burp-rags.jpg  
    Old 08-22-2013, 06:11 AM

Yosimetesa - Yipee !!!! runner is being started what does is look like- is it long, short, tall, skinny-I want to know

Fix'in to get to the kitchen and clean up- so dislike this part - Pink Lady - you thought I was organized and on top of things- well not exactly.

I would love to come to Nova Scotia One day, it may happen. Just have to find the magic to growing a money tree.
    Old 08-22-2013, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
    Yosimetesa - Yipee !!!! runner is being started what does is look like- is it long, short, tall, skinny-I want to know
    Hmmm...it will be long, short, tall and skinny...how you ask??? I'm creative that way because that is how I roll...
    Old 08-22-2013, 07:38 AM

ElisaBrat... I'll make one for Nancy in Louisanna If you still need a partner for her.

Tricia
    Old 08-22-2013, 08:36 AM

Fix'in to get to the kitchen and clean up- so dislike this part - Pink Lady - you thought I was organized and on top of things- well not exactly.

I would love to come to Nova Scotia One day, it may happen. Just have to find the magic to growing a money tree.[/QUOTE]

hmm lets see all my children are out on their own now. So that leaves me with 7 free bedrooms. So as long as you do not smoke and have no bad habits you are free to come on up. Oh yes my list of things that are bad habits is pretty short. smoking, going into a fabric shop and leaving with no fabric.oh yes owing to many pets but you are safe if you have 4 dogs, three barn cats,three horses( well you can have more horses and still not be a bad habit) plus ducks and pigs oh yes and you need to have a few chickens. opps forgot the two fish tanks. yup most people are safe in the pet department One can always smoke outside. Even have one bedroom downstairs so no stair climbing for guest.
    My sewing room is upstairs one big room all to myself,hubby does not even come in very much.
    Our summers are cooler then yours.
    Not going to get my runner started until next week. Have guest coming on the weekend. Did get fabric washed and pattern picked out so I will be ready to roll come Monday.

you all have great day
    Old 08-22-2013, 09:15 AM

Oh Pink Lady your home sounds WONDERFUL !!!! I do not smoke and do not go around anyone that does- unless it is absolutely necessary- like walking down the street.

H-m-m-m bad habits- have two dogs, no cats or chickens or horses, due to restrictive laws of town I live in.

With seven bedrooms, you could host a retreat !!!!! Who wants to come ? Me-me-me. Now where is that passport ?
    Old 08-22-2013, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
    Hmmm...it will be long, short, tall and skinny...how you ask??? I'm creative that way because that is how I roll...
    Yes, you are very creative that which makes for a great partner
    Old 08-22-2013, 10:18 AM

I am back from out of town and as soon as I finish these American Girl outfits and get them sent to Richmond, Virginia I will start my tablerunner. I can't wait to see what createfourpaws creates for me. I know she has been away too.
    Old 08-22-2013, 04:29 PM

Had to catch up and read 4 pages of news!!! Sounds like everyone has a lot going on, and hip hip hooray to all of you that have finished, started your table runners!!! I went to Paducah and believe it or not could not find anything that "spoke fall" to me!!! My husband went isle by isle and didn't see anything that told him I needed to use it. Of course the ladies were so busy cutting, it looked like there were 3x more there working. One of them may have had what I need. Oh well, now shopping on line. Have found a few teases.Good news, my friend is sitting up in bed and trying hard to feed herself....so excited about that. They are talking rehab from hospital, so may be a while before she gets home. As for me, picked beans, tomatoes, corn and watermelons today. Canned some pickled things for the first time and 12 pints of tomatoes. Now just need to can some beans. Then I get to pick apples and plums. I am tan, very unusual for me. I keep forgetting to butter myself up....I can feel more aged spots popping as I sit here.Hope I will have better news about my table runner for Cheesehead soon. I am sure she is right on top of it and beyond by now.
    Old 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM

MartiMorga - so glad to hear your friend is progressing so well ! Prayers for continued recovery and strength for therapy.

Garden goodies sound wonderful. After a summer of tending and canning and freezing my dear in-laws garden, I do not want to see zuccini or cucumbers again I think I bought all of the canning jars that Walmart carried that summer. Veggies were great during the winter, but oh the sunburn - even with sunscreen- and itchy arms from picking ochre.

Dear hubby swept and mopped the kitchen- even under the sewing area. Didn't have the heart to get it all messed up, so will get the new project out tomorrow.

Off to dreamland for me. Everyone have a great night /morning- depending on your time zone.