Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5 >
  • The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

• The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

Old 01-29-2011, 04:29 PM

Hi everyone.How is everyone out there in cyber space?
    Old 01-29-2011, 04:47 PM

we don't chat much do we.
    Old 01-29-2011, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
    Hi everyone.How is everyone out there in cyber space?
    Originally Posted by Gramakitten
    we don't chat much do we.
    NO, we don't! :cry: :cry: I know we're all so busy - but I miss the banter!
    So, OK, Cindy --- this Cindy is fine :D Tired, but fine. Youngest DD returned to her home in Chicago after a 2 1/2 wk visit - yea!! Between her & my little ones I did hardly any sewing all that time. Had hoped to make up for it this wkend...alas, I'm spending this evening getting organized again! But it really has to be done or I'll be doubling my work time for one half the results --- if you know what I mean! :thumbdown:

So how 'bout the rest of y'all?? How ARE you :?: :!: :?: ;)
    Old 01-29-2011, 06:18 PM

Cindy G, I'm sending your center off for round 4 to Cindy B on Monday. If you say please, she may post a picture for you to see round 3. I can't do pictures - another thing on my "To Do" list.
    Happy Quilting/Sewing to All
    Old 01-29-2011, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by c joyce
    Cindy G, I'm sending your center off for round 4 to Cindy B on Monday. If you say please, she may post a picture for you to see round 3. I can't do pictures - another thing on my "To Do" list.
    Happy Quilting/Sewing to All
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!?!!,CindyB? I'm all aflutter just thinking about her!! Haven't seen my baby in awhile! I'm sure she's growing & getting to be a big girl :wink: :) :)
    Old 01-29-2011, 08:57 PM

Oh good CJoyce! I will send you out Gramakittens' for round 4 if you are ready for it???? Let me know??
    Old 01-29-2011, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
    Oh good CJoyce! I will send you out Gramakittens' for round 4 if you are ready for it???? Let me know??
    Andrea - Send away! I'm ready.
    Old 01-29-2011, 09:12 PM

I know we don't talk all the time but if you look at the other groups..... we have 30 pages I think that is more than 3/4 of the groups..... I just love this group. I think we are ALL SO TALENTED and I for one am especially grateful to be in a group with such sweet and nice people!! I mean that sincerely.I see that some of us (Me and Emily)have joined the doll quilt swap. I also joined the February New year swap where you can make what ever you and your partner want to make each other which sounds pretty cool. I also do the BOM swap. I love this board. I don't know about everyone else but.... I'm sick of snow!!! We have had 3 snow days off from school (work) so far and now they are saying another big storm for this Tuesday nite into wednesday which means another snow day off for me. I'll be going to work (school) until July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boy that sucks.

I'm Just getting over being sick with a sinus infection this week. I think everyone has been bitten by the bug.

I saw this web site about adopt a soldier and so... I did. He is deployed wey down in Afganistan so they say in a remote area with 4 other guys. so I have adopted all of them. I just finished making them all a lap quilt. Well I finished 2 and finished the tops to 3 more. Still have lots to do!! Well I hope everyone stays warm and healthy and has a wonderful day tomorrow and through the week. Talk to you all soon!! Love Andrea
    Old 01-29-2011, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by c joyce
    Originally Posted by abonda
    Andrea - Send away! I'm ready.
    Oh good I can get it out of the house so I don't loose it. Kathi didn't have a label with hers when I got it from Emily so.... Just so you know. Thanks
    Old 01-30-2011, 09:06 AM

Yes I will take pictures when it gets here and post.Who has my center at this point? I went to a quilt show yesterday with madamkelly from this board,it was great.She made me a bag and a name tag since I was driving.The bag was in batiks which I just love.I did the batik block swap and just got some great blocks back.I have to be careful to not over commit or I will never have time to do stuff I want to do.No snow here as a matter of a fact my husband bought a new Tracker 16ft. boat last week and we are going to the lake today for its maiden voyage.Can't say I am to excited as it is cold,gray and wet here but he can't stand it another minute so if you don't hear from me you will know I died of frostbite on the lake.At the rate we are going we will be done with these centers early.I think then only one I haven't done will be Kathie after I receive the next.