Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Fat Quarter Swap : Valentines! Reds, Whites, Pinks, florals etc. >
  • Fat Quarter Swap : Valentines! Reds, Whites, Pinks, florals etc.

• Fat Quarter Swap : Valentines! Reds, Whites, Pinks, florals etc.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:15 AM

wow a variety of prints and color selections this month. lots of other colors in there hoping that is what the recipient is hoping for. I guess you all work things out on wants and needs regardless of the color of the month. sigh. I wonder now if we need a color of the month or selection .. I am lost here a bit. its ok I am lost a lot. will ponder this and probably come up with my own answers on this one. that happens a lot too lol.

today is red hatters lunch so I need to get hopping to get ready. Its going to be a nice lunch I think and hope today my mind is on quilting and I am going to lunch. groan!
    Old 01-12-2015, 10:12 AM

4 of what I sent were pinks/florals… and then I sent some extra that were purple or a variety of colors but florals. I hope it was okay? If not I can send something else.
    Old 01-12-2015, 02:21 PM

Nice pkg letsquilt! I was the recipient of a "surprise angel pkg" from Vitality, and she sends some "primo stuff"!
    I received some ah-mazingly beautiful fabrics from PeginCO, 4 lovely fqs, extra fabrics, a cute lil coaster/note, all tied with a pretty white tonal fabric strip. Oh, and last but not least, a baggie of candy!!! I love everything Peg, hard to choose a favorite, so I won't..haha.
    Thank you!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]505823[/ATTACH]

Brat, hope your Hatters lunch was yummy. And no fretting over what we send, it's always a fun swap! Next month's "ugly" fqs should be fun...
    Kif
    Attached Thumbnails img_20150112_161340.jpg  
    Old 01-12-2015, 02:27 PM

Received from bullock2us a side fabric swap Thanks nice selection to add to my stash. Thank you.
    Old 01-12-2015, 03:44 PM

Vitality,do not worry! I love what you sent me!!!!!
    Old 01-12-2015, 03:46 PM

PeginCo, I don't know what is going on with my inbox.last week I had 10 messages and was told it was full now I have 8 and they are saying its full,just sent a message to ask why.
    Old 01-12-2015, 05:44 PM

letsquilt, if you scroll down to the bottom of your private messages it will tell you how many message you have total in your folders. It also includes sent messages. Do you ever delete any of those?
    Old 01-12-2015, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413
    Nice pkg letsquilt! I was the recipient of a "surprise angel pkg" from Vitality, and she sends some "primo stuff"!
    I received some ah-mazingly beautiful fabrics from PeginCO, 4 lovely fqs, extra fabrics, a cute lil coaster/note, all tied with a pretty white tonal fabric strip. Oh, and last but not least, a baggie of candy!!! I love everything Peg, hard to choose a favorite, so I won't..haha.
    Thank you!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]505823[/ATTACH]

Brat, hope your Hatters lunch was yummy. And no fretting over what we send, it's always a fun swap! Next month's "ugly" fqs should be fun...
    Kif

Oh, my, look at that black and red fabric!!! Awesome. Kandy if you don't want that, I'll take it. hhaahaha
    Old 01-13-2015, 04:58 AM

Received my lovely FQ's from cuppy. Will try to get a pic posted. Keyboard on the computer is not working so using my Kindle. Will have to see what happened. Anyway gorgeous fabrics coming in! I like having a color or theme of the month Brat. I did find some actual yards of uglies fabric. I guess it is probably not really really uglies- it is just really not my style and I have YARDS of it. Not sure where it came from?

Last edited by Bullock2us; 01-13-2015 at 05:03 AM.
    Old 01-13-2015, 05:08 AM

Morning Everyone! I love the photos boy do I love those photos! I know that there will be such cute things made out of them and hope if your bored you take a photo and post on that months swap so we can go back and check out the new and exciting things you create! that is the cool thing about quilting. Some of just quilt and some of us do lots of things with fabric and some a bit of both. I believe the more things you share the more ideas that will come from it. Its like a little inspiration blooms a garden of creativity

I made a gourmet breakfast. yup. pealed one grapefruit and put it in slices in a bowl (cut on the side vs pealed) and well.. that is breakfast. I know WOW you say it is for me a wow as truthfully eating citrus is a bad thing. Its been 2 plus years since I have had one and I figured.. just one. wow I remember these things. used to eat one a day sometimes two. just plain. it is a bad for me treat. shhhhhh. I obviously rarely do this but well.. I guess I am wildly bad this morning. promise to be good the rest of the week. sheesh. lol.

Hope your day is full of treats too. tell us what is your treat of the day?