Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM >
  • Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

• Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Brenda, while I'm glad she's gone, there is still a big problem - I need someone to help with the sewing!!!

krystyna you can always do a tute video and mail the items along with a sample to a great sewer and have them mailed back once completed. something to think about.
    Old 02-22-2012, 03:05 PM

Annt59 was my SP for February. She is a wonderful SP and an early mailer. Unfortunately, while Ann mailed in a very timely manner, my package decided to take a world tour. Ann mailed originally on 07 Feb and the package arrived yesterday. She is so sweet and was so concerned that she sent a second package last Friday or Saturday that also arrived yesterday. I offered to send one back, but she told me to enjoy and Ya'll know I will. So I am doubly blessed this month. Thank you Ann. I took several photos because the first package took a very long and rough trip. Note the damage to the package. I love the little quilt she made me for valentine's day. Her corners are perfect. I am not going to try to list everything (cause I would surely miss something) but I am one happy lady. Thank you again Ann.
    Attached Thumbnails dscn0197.jpg   dscn0198.jpg   dscn0200.jpg   dscn0203.jpg  
    Old 02-22-2012, 04:30 PM

Wow such awesome packages! Love that redwork! I'm going to sign up for March SP! Craft Darlen that was generous and thoughtful of you to send that package...Krystyna sorry you lost your employee but good riddance it sounds as if she had no tack! Hope you find someone soon who is knowledgeable (spell?) and friendly as well! All you wonderful QB friends have a great day/evening and hope to see you all in the March SP!
    Old 02-22-2012, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Opened up the March Sign UPs!
    Lori where are the questions for the March SP swap????/
    Old 02-22-2012, 05:11 PM

Sewing, sewing, sewing. And a little more sewing. New employee was a nightmare. She destroyed most of the lace I gave her. I did pay her (why I do not know) but told her that most of it was unusable and would have to be thrown out. She actually suggested I sell them at a discounted 2 for 1 sale!!!! I told her that the reason I am successful is because of the quality of my products. I really wanted to say much more to her, but did not.

Uhm. Yay!! Ok, you got rid of the PITA in your Pocket I hope she gave your machine back. If I was closer, I'd send my chickens to help. Since I sew for crap. I finally made a couple of those chicken pincushions. HEE.

I had to give them some BLING!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]314551[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]314552[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails quilting-004.jpg   quilting-008.jpg  
    Old 02-22-2012, 06:12 PM

Well for those still on the bench I'll come over to keep you company-(I did receive my pkg.) Think I'll bring some cheese, apples and nuts, maybe Krystyna can send over some of that wine she made when she was grape stomping. Sorry your new empl. didn't work out. Hopefully you will find someone that is suitable, and lives close enough.
    Brenda21 I would have thought cute skull was an oxymoron, but your blanket is cute.
    I didn't know there was a blue button to the last unread page, wish it would come back, I too used to get an email when a new posting was on a thread I followed and could click on the link in the email and it would take me to the last one I had read previously. Now I don't get an email when new responses are posted, which leads to my current situation like not knowing where I left off and there could be 20 new pages. Is there a petition to get a new blue button reinstalled?

Lori you quilt is so cute too. the center square in the 2nd pic. reminds me of Peter Rabbit who has a special place in my heart.

Last edited by starshine; 02-22-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Old 02-23-2012, 02:28 AM

I love the purple chicken.
    Old 02-23-2012, 04:07 AM
    Swap Hosts

Great package and great chickens! Another day of sewing, sewing, sewing. Oh, and yesterday, I signed up for the APRIL swap, hahaha! I've given up something very difficult to give up for Lent and my mind has gone away. Can you tell the difference?
    Old 02-23-2012, 06:13 AM

Great package and great chickens! Another day of sewing, sewing, sewing. Oh, and yesterday, I signed up for the APRIL swap, hahaha! I've given up something very difficult to give up for Lent and my mind has gone away. Can you tell the difference?

Did you give up the March SP Swap for Lent??????
    Old 02-23-2012, 06:16 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE the chickens! Both are super cute!

And great packages received yesterday, too!!!