Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >
  • February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

• February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-18-2011, 05:23 PM

I am not sure what happened to the package I mailed to my SP. I mailed it last Saturday, but tracking hasn't left the post office! It can't still be in the back room, can it???
    Old 02-18-2011, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
    Received my squishy today! I received a cute Snoopy fabric (LOVE LOVE SNOOPY!) that I plan to use for a baby boy lap quilt and a beautiful floral fabric for some valances I'm going to do! Also a LARGE Hershey's chocolate bar THAT'S ALL MINE! lol! I will take photos and post! Thank you Nora!
    As promised what my Feb. SP sent me!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-146768.jpe  
    Old 02-18-2011, 05:41 PM

I am a day late posting and I apologize - to my wonderful Feb Secret Pal - Lawsonmugs! The box arrived yesterday and it was filled to the brim. The crockpot pot holder (for the lid) was so cute - and I am glad the explanation was in the note because I did not know what it was! I use a crockpot a lot and the pot holder will be used too! The fabric was perfect - fall colors and wildlife, a box of Good & Plenty disappeared last night - hhmm. Included in the box were some heart lollipops, hot chocolate (and I love Land 'o Lakes cocoa) and a cute notepad. Oh, and last, but not least - a yummy recipe. It was a great SWAP box - thank you so much, Lawsonmugs!!!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-148698.jpe  
    Old 02-18-2011, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
    I am not sure what happened to the package I mailed to my SP. I mailed it last Saturday, but tracking hasn't left the post office! It can't still be in the back room, can it???
    Oh no! I hope not! I'd give the PO a call and check on that. Maybe the other PO hasn't scanned the confirmation barcode.
    Old 02-18-2011, 05:52 PM
    Power Poster

We sold an expensive (?) item on E-Bay and insured it for two hundred dollars. After 10 days, the tracking showed it had not left the PO. We went to the PO the next day and they told us they would check into it and let us know. It arrived on the other side of the country the next day. Go Figure. And we wonder why the PO is in trouble LOL

Originally Posted by NCquilter
    Oh no! I hope not! I'd give the PO a call and check on that. Maybe the other PO hasn't scanned the confirmation barcode.
    Old 02-18-2011, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by twinkie
    We sold an expensive (?) item on E-Bay and insured it for two hundred dollars. After 10 days, the tracking showed it had not left the PO. We went to the PO the next day and they told us they would check into it and let us know. It arrived on the other side of the country the next day. Go Figure. And we wonder why the PO is in trouble LOL

Originally Posted by NCquilter
    I am also waiting on an order from Amazon that was accepted at the post office in Georgia on the 9th, and supposed to arrive by the 14th. It doesn't appear to have left the back room either.
    Old 02-18-2011, 07:35 PM
    Power Poster

lauriejo
    Just wanted to give you a heads up. If you are getting a package from Amazon. Get ready, you are in for a wonderful ride. She is one awesome member of this board. She is also a beautiful person, inside and out.
    Old 02-18-2011, 08:25 PM

I received my package so early, that I never started posting in this Feb Secret Pal swap.

I realized I've been missing lots of fun while I've been searching for something R-E-A-L-L-Y special for my February Secret Pal.

Now that I have it, I am busy at my sewing machine making something she asked for specially.
    Old 02-18-2011, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by dyer804
    Still waiting! Am I alone on the bench? Where is everyone else? Oh well.
    No...you are not alone, I too am on the bench.. at least it is a little warmer here while we are waiting!!! Dum de dum de dum!!!
    Old 02-18-2011, 08:30 PM
    Power Poster

Rusty's mama There was suppose to be a couple more homemade items I planned on making ,but the snow came so I boxed up what I had to send and tried to get to the post office. But I didn't get there in time,I went back to the farm with the box and had to wait 2 weeks to get out again. Sorry I didn't even think to open the box and add the items.Must a been a senior moment. Glad you liked your swap anyway. Your a very good partner. Mary