Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >
  • February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

• February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 03-08-2011, 08:01 PM

I feel so bad when I check this thread and see that some of you still haven't received your swaps yet. It ruins the fun for everyone. Why do people join and then not hold up their end of the bargin? (((HUGS!))) to all of you still waiting.
    Old 03-09-2011, 06:07 AM

Morning bench sitters. Everyone that hasn't received a package will get one. As for their senders, unfortunately, they will receive negative feedback. People have had ample time to send out packages and short of death, should have not had any excuses.

I have several angels ready and willing to help me send out packages, so please send me a PM if you haven't received yours.

Suzanne
    Old 03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
    Power Poster

Looks like no new squishies on here. So sorry ladies. Mary
    Old 03-10-2011, 02:09 PM

***DH just called and said I got a package from NC that might be from the swap****

He said that there was some fabric and a journal!!! I'm excited but won't be home for a few more hours. Whether sent by my assigned sp or the angels here, thank you, thank you!! I've very excited and I'll post pics as soon as I get home! Really, I am really really excited!

eta: lol, I'm such a dork :oops: but an excited and happy one
    Old 03-10-2011, 02:19 PM
    Power Poster

Kellyk hope it's your squishy. Enjoy it.show us a picture. Mary
    Old 03-10-2011, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by KellyK
    ***DH just called and said I got a package from NC that might be from the swap****

He said that there was some fabric and a journal!!! I'm excited but won't be home for a few more hours. Whether sent by my assigned sp or the angels here, thank you, thank you!! I've very excited and I'll post pics as soon as I get home! Really, I am really really excited!

Sounds like a swap package to me!! haha... can't believe you let your husband open it! I love getting packages and opening them is half the fun! Not sure I would have let anyone else touch it!! Can't wait to hear more!
    Old 03-11-2011, 05:58 AM

Thank you!!! Lovely fabrics, strips, and squares! I love the journal, dragonflies are one of my favorites! I still don't know who to thank but I hope that you see this and know how much I appreciate your time preparing this wonderful little gift! The fabrics go together so nicely, I really love everything!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-145606.jpe   attachment-145607.jpe  
    Old 03-11-2011, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
    Originally Posted by KellyK

Sounds like a swap package to me!! haha... can't believe you let your husband open it! I love getting packages and opening them is half the fun! Not sure I would have let anyone else touch it!! Can't wait to hear more!
    LOL, he knew how I had been looking forward to this and as a squishy might always be something I ordered he didn't want to call me at work only to have me come home and be disappointed that it was something I bought, not a lovely surprise!
    Old 03-11-2011, 08:51 AM
    Power Poster

Kellyk you did get a very nice squishy. Beautiful fabrics. and thanks for sharing a picture with us. Mary
    Old 03-11-2011, 12:11 PM

I'd received a wonderful secret package from roseysue for my Feb. swap. I dont have a way to send pictures of what she'd sent me, but I will once I get the item to transfer from my dig. camera to computer. But here is my reply to her:
    WOW, I kept pulling out and unwrapping. You must be very creative by the way you neatly wrapped and tried the ribbons around each item. did you post a pic or do you want me to?
    I certainly can use those scissors for the project I'm working on now. and the resse's pieces didn't last long. The jelly beans were pleasantly surprising to the mouth. Although i did share some with the lady i watch and she liked them but not as much as i did.
    I'm going to have to figure out how to use the cheat sheet, it looks like it will be helpful to me in the future.
    I sure do like the notepaper, its very fancy and petty to the eye.
    As far as the FQ's go, I like the choices you gave me. lots to choose from. Thank you.
    Now, for the turtle fabrics, you did perfect!!!!
    Ive been sent small scraps of the dark blue turtle fabrics, but I'm very pleased with having alot of it now and the dark green turtles, ha, I'm green as lettuce! LOL
    You did wonderfully!
    Thank you Sue for all your thoughtfullness into putting together all my goodies. I absolutely adore everything you sent me.
    Working as much as I do, it sure was a great break for me to open your package.