Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • FUNKY Cat Block Swap      Sign up Deadline April 30, Mail date May 15, 2011 >
  • FUNKY Cat Block Swap Sign up Deadline April 30, Mail date May 15, 2011

• FUNKY Cat Block Swap Sign up Deadline April 30, Mail date May 15, 2011

Old 05-27-2011, 07:44 PM

Holy kitty! That's a lot. Thanks for your hard work Sandpat....looking forward to getting them next week! I don't see a single one I wouldn't be happy to have. Good job everyone. I promise to be nice to them. My daughter is wanting to adopt them for herself! They're probably gonna have to get along nicely with some dogs though. That could get interesting... :!:
    Old 05-27-2011, 08:01 PM

Sandpat - thanks for putting this together and doing all that work. You are a great asset to the board. Everyone did such a great job. Can't wait to get my kitties.
    Old 05-27-2011, 08:48 PM

Dear Patti,
    Thank you so much! I enjoyed the swap...and the fun and especially the jokes and laughter!
    Jeannie
    Old 05-27-2011, 09:51 PM

I so messed up. I marked the mail date as June 15th. My 24 blocks are all here waiting to be mailed I can't believe I wrote it on the wrong date.

Hope all your little furballs make it home safely. I want to see pictures of the finished quilts. :) (meow)
    Old 05-27-2011, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
    I so messed up. I marked the mail date as June 15th. My 24 blocks are all here waiting to be mailed I can't believe I wrote it on the wrong date.

Hope all your little furballs make it home safely. I want to see pictures of the finished quilts. :) (meow)
    I lose track of things alot myself. Life is so hectic. Are all your blocks the same. I would be glad to trade a few with you. I kept a few of mine. I made more than one kind. There might be a few others that would do a swap with you. Let me know.
    Old 05-27-2011, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
    Sazu......since I'm holding yours for a little while, I wonder if you'd like to see them. I took some pics before I put the up if you'd like to get a sneaky peek. If not...I'll let you be surprised..just let me know!
    I'd be happy for you not to show the pictures yet, but for you to swap some of them with Gwyns, if thats ok? That way I don't see which of the beautiful cats I'm not adopting, but will only see the ones I do. That way Gwyn gets some different ones too. Does that make sense? I've only just woken up, and not yet had a cup of tea!
    Old 05-27-2011, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by MarshaC

I lose track of things alot myself. Life is so hectic. Are all your blocks the same. I would be glad to trade a few with you. I kept a few of mine. I made more than one kind. There might be a few others that would do a swap with you. Let me know.
    Yes I would be willing to trade a couple as well . I appliqued my kitties and could do a couple different ones to swap. Let me know.
    Old 05-27-2011, 11:56 PM

Thanks for your hard work Sandpat....looking forward to getting them next week!
    Old 05-28-2011, 12:15 AM

You are all being very generous to trade with me. After all the work Sandpat has done, I think I will just wait until the next time around.

Really, thank you so much, but I will just catch a kitty swap next time. Still, I do want to see pictures. Just think, this will probably be the only time in your lives when the cats do what you want them to do. :)
    Old 05-28-2011, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by MarshaC

Iv'e got extras too and would be glad to trade with both of you. Just PM me. Jeannie