Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Power Poster

I got it. it even says swap n the return address. She has her name on it, but don't know her board name, since we can't open yet. but thank you a bazillion times over. Can't wait to open it. But, i'll wait. Someone, pass the chocolate wine, please.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:27 PM

I have never had chocolate wine, may I join you to try it? Waiting (im)patiently to open my mugrug pkg! Hee Hee
Old 12-04-2014, 05:11 PM

got my mug rug today huge package.Cant wait to open
Old 12-04-2014, 05:52 PM

Chocolate wine! I will be right there. Never heard of it but my son gave me a bottle of Bailey's chocolate-covered cherry (Irish Creme) liquor. I have only tasted it so far but think it will last me a long time. So there really is something called chocolate wine??? Hmmmm! Lynnie...so glad you got your package. I am sitting here waiting with klaws and sunrise450 but there are still two more days this week and all of next for mine and theirs to arrive.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:00 AM

Good Morning all, just finished reading two days of thread. I'm not a chocolate wine person, but I do like Regular Bailey's and coffee. Elisabrat so glad there is hope and they haven't given up. Prayers coming your way. To Rwquilts, in the end you will be thinking " Why didn't I do this sooner?" Best of luck on your surgery and recovery. I put a note on the outside of my package that it was 1 of 2. The 2 will be mailed next week. So patience my friend it's coming. Today our weather is about the same as yesterday, muggy, foggy, humid and too hot for this time of year. And they wonder why we have so many people with the flu. First we have a freeze and frigged weather, then we get the hot back to back. No we don't like snow, but dag I would enjoy some 50's and 60's. The 80's can wait for the spring. since the weather has been cooperative and I love the sun I've been tilling my gardens, and pulling weeds. Haven't gotten into putting up the tree and decor yet. Maybe next week. Started my new years resolution early and working on some UFO's. I may get a hair up my sleeve next week to make some potholders for xmas presents, but my mind is still turning as to how to do them. I think I want to try some flur de lies's with black and gold for all my Saint's fans. Will also try some scrappys. Well, been up since 1:45 when hubby woke up with his hacking cough ( that SOB won't go to the doctor). I usually sew and play in my Toy Room then about this time I set myself down to watch some tv, eat breakfast and get some more sleep.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:05 AM

Hmmmm, those mints sound so good. We went to Costco yesterday, Food wise we are ready for our company. Yay!!
I dreaded going but was really surprised, I was able to walk all over that store and my leg didn't hurt at all.
Still haven't got my mug rug, really thought it would be waiting for me when we got home. Oh well, bet it gets here today!
It's supposed to rain here all day, good day to get some things done. Am baking cookies, pumpkin bread, banana bread and cheesecake. The cheesecake is for dessert tonight. Then down stairs to get some sewing done. Then I will have time to join everyone for wine and mints. I'll bring some cookies with me. I am making oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips and walnuts.
Have a good day everyone, I know I am!
Old 12-05-2014, 06:21 AM

Sunrise, I will look forward to those oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips and walnuts. Still waiting on the bench.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:55 AM

Sunrise: I am exhausted for what you did in one day. OMG! you are a super hero. Costco is not for the meak of heart. My son in law works for the holidays there and just loves it. HE also runs 10 miles a day and goes to the gym every chance he gets. The rest of us get pooped out! then you went home and baked cookies? oh dear lord.

SandyinZ4: that cherry chocolate baileys sounds great. a shot in a cup of hot coffee with whip cream on top but you could be a convert! oh yes put two cubes of sugar in the bottom of that coffee you wont even know its got something so good in it

mug rugs are flying in! two more days and I would like you to write to me if you don't have one. They should all be there by the 7th. I need a direct count of who did not get one so I can figure out who was to send and who is on the naughty list. don't get on the naughty list. if you haven't mailed get your tail to that post office and send it NOW! thanks!
Old 12-05-2014, 08:15 AM

Chocolate Cherry sounds right up my alley!! Gannyrosie, our weather is like yours alo. I have to make my DH stay inside cause he gets pneumonia easily & weather like that really triggers it! Cleaned up garden, blew all the leaves onto it & it has rained on it 2 days which is good. Will cover with tarp for winter, It really got my arthur riled up so makes quilting uncomfortable but I'll do it anyway! LOL Haven't received my MR yet but still 2 days to go! Hoping!! Taking DD to Dr(surgeon)to decide if additional surgery needed before they close up her foot from surgery 4 weeks ago. foot amputation possible too so really need prayers for us both!!Thanks so much ladies for always being here for me!
Old 12-05-2014, 11:12 AM

Hairquilt I'm sending big hugs and lots of prayers! Elisabrat I'm sending some more energy, big hugs, and prayers your health will be back as well. I'm also sending you a pat on the back and big praise for putting up will all of us and doing this swap. Bless Your great big heart!