Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-23-2014, 05:52 AM

What a pretty spring flower! If you look in my album, you'll see I love spring flowers!

No coffee or black or green tea here...just herb teas and mint teas are my favorite. Sadly, I do love sweets and salt. I love fall colors in fall, winter colors in winter, spring colors in spring, etc. Would enjoy a Christmas MR...I really don't need to say anything, cause I filled in a detailed email for my Partner. I've had partners that didn't do that and it's really HARD to figure out what they like and don't like if they say nothing. So for you gals that are shy about it, please don't be??? It will really help out your partners soooo much!
Old 10-23-2014, 09:14 AM

What a relief to have finished the 2nd MR. Oh, I am going to have to make me one, cause I love the way it came out. Hope my SP likes it too. Another sneak peak. I hope I choose the right fabrics, it's so hard to make something for someone you really don;t know.
Attached Thumbnails imported-photos-00044.jpg  
Old 10-23-2014, 09:59 AM
Power Poster

Grannyrosie, I love hexies too, have a quilt I'm working on now 3/4" ones.
Made my kitty ZOEY gmfg 3/4" also, all bright colored flowers and different greens for the leaves.
It sits on her chair that looks out the window. it's about 45" x 65".
Maybe you're my swap partner???? Could it be you that has me???
Old 10-23-2014, 10:11 AM

Gannyrosie, love the colors!
Old 10-23-2014, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Gannyrosie
What a relief to have finished the 2nd MR. Oh, I am going to have to make me one, cause I love the way it came out. Hope my SP likes it too. Another sneak peak. I hope I choose the right fabrics, it's so hard to make something for someone you really don;t know.
LOVE this color combo! Is that retro print fabric? (Sigh. Hope you're my swap partner!)
Old 10-23-2014, 04:26 PM

Oh, ya'll will have to wait to see if I have you.
These fabrics are from French General. I love the combo's they have, the back is a dif piece. I PP them, then sewed them on a cream background with a tan binding ( HINT).
I love to do Hexie's Lynnie, I join the Candy Swaps just for that mostly. I'm working on one now that I've joined them by color groups and somehow I want it to look like Morning to night. it will be a long time till I'm finished. Still working on that dag goon t-shirt quilt.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by ladysaint
Yes, you go through part of Franklin when you travel I-65South from where you are. And this particular quilt shop is right off I-65 at exit #65. If you get a chance, stop in. It's like fabric heaven. Travel safe!
Toni
will put that in my travel folder, exit # 65... oh, happy day when we are on our way, must get this heart surgery over with before we can travel south this year tho... I also have exit #45 on my list , there is a neat place called Stans at that exit....... have you been there? nice stop for breakfast, or if we stop there on the way home, it is still la nice stop.

who knows. maybe we could meet for a cuppa....... hugz Jacie
Old 10-23-2014, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj
Hi Guys,

just in case my sender needs any info about me....

I love coffee... Love Cadburys Hot Chocolate.... Love everything really (except dark chocolate... Why do they make that stuff when they can make lovely milk chocolate?)

hugs

Caroline
BIG agree!! And I have terribly high cholesterol! Can't take statins, have tried the special diets and "natural" ways to lower it, doesn't seem to matter what I eat. Except I'm already one who has to try and not lose too much weight. Just goes to show doesn't matter if you're thin, you can still have crappy cholesterol...

So, I choose quality of life, and for me that means sweets, homemade breads, and if I eat any chocolate (not a big fan anyway) it's milk chocolate..
Except Jaba sent me some Andes mints in with a fq swap, and I found those addictive.
So it's JABA'S fault on those ...riiiight...lol

Instead of chocolate, I love lemon cake, apple, peach, blueberry cobbler, cinnamon rolls, pecan bars, streusel anything
And I pray I'm never diabetic! Runs in my family..hope it runs right on by me!! I can't do sugar free stuff, my tummy says NO!!

Love the sneak peeks!!!

Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 10-23-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Power Poster

I have diabetes, but i eat chocolate and candy. A little each day keeps the dr away
I love cakes too. Once i made an orange cake with icicing, and ate the whole thing. super YUMMO,
blood on.ly went up to 178, not bad for a whole cake. Now i want a lemon one.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:48 PM

Gannyrosie...O-o-oh..a hexie MR. That will be so cool and a lucky recipient. I am so looking forward to seeing all the neat MR's but know that our dear leader Brat says we must wait to open until Dec. 15. That is ok. I can wait. Plus by then the snow will be a blowin' here and will be something to look forward to...besides spring. Hope everyone that hasn't posted for a while will do so by end of weekend to keep Brat a happy woman!