Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-29-2014, 03:39 PM

Finally started! Still in the process of binding another quilt but needed a break! I do have some goodies..Hope this flys with you!
Old 10-29-2014, 03:52 PM
ro
Banned

lynnie i hope you added some booze to that package.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:02 PM

Chocolate wine maybe???
Old 10-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Power Poster

Ro, I was thinking of it. I know a lot of people don't 'drink'
so I don't want to insult anyone. was thinking that a toilet
paper tube will hold a shot bottle nicely. Maybe i'll go to
the liquor store tomorrow and see if they sell anything
'chocolatey'. opinions needed please???
Old 10-29-2014, 05:50 PM

Only 2 more days to sign up for the pincushion/needlecase swap. Everyone is welcome. Come join us!
Old 10-29-2014, 06:39 PM

We were in Portland Oregon for the last few days. We visited our son and his fiancee and had such a nice time. Went to Fabric Depot and since it was the day before my birthday, when I got to the check out my son said happy birthday and paid for it. I can't remember a nicer birthday. I can hardly wait to see who has my name. Just know I will love whatever you make me.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:02 PM

What a nice son! Happy Belated Birthday!
Old 10-29-2014, 07:31 PM

Thanks everyone for the general info on pets and smoking. We have a smoke-free household so no problem there. But I will keep in mind about washing items first before sending anytime I am in a swap. I do love my kitty, especially since he never uses the littler box, except on the most wintery of days when it is snowing and blowing. Brat..no worries about me mailing early...I have made one MR but think I will do a couple more and then choose the best one. Will give sneak peeks when I get them done. Trying to finish a denim quilt for one of our son's in next few days so want to get that out of the way, literally and figuratively. Kiffie...it seems I can chatter as much or more than you. The words just keep falling out of my fingers as I type. :-) Happy belated birthday Sandra-P. What a nice son you have. Will be watching for the two late-comers to post something. As to my partner...she lives south of me but that covers a lot of the U.S. :-)
Old 10-29-2014, 08:21 PM

I didn't realize I needed to post here so here goes;I have a beautiful calico cat and a bassett hound(Ellie Mae) she a real loving dog!I love coffee, Fruity hot tea.fav colors:blue,purple,forest green,turquoise,yellow,cream.love camping, quilting,hummingbirds,flowers and beautiful sunsets,rainbows.
I haven't started my rug mug yet but I have a couple ideas I'm trying to decide on.I would love whatever I receive!
Old 10-30-2014, 12:01 AM

Okay, Gang, Please I need this question answered. Do you sign the back of your MR? I was thinking not to wash it, but after reading post I guess I should. Do You? This is my 1st MR, so I wasn't sure. Thanks ladies.

Yea, finally some cooler weather this weekend. yesterday felt like 90. But this weekend in the 40's. Go figure. It will be a short visit and then back to the 80's. Oh well, I'll enjoy it while I can.