Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Power Poster

Just a quick reminder....everyone take pics.
I DO NOT have a camera, so please secret partner, take a picture for me. thanks a bunch
Old 11-02-2014, 09:31 AM

Our heater went kaput yesterday..so, sitting by fireplace-electric heaters running and repairman coming soon...and of course we have company. Lol
Old 11-02-2014, 10:03 AM

The more people the warmer a house is especially if you like them and are sharing the same space Linny.
I am glad most of you are waiting to mail. I know for a fact temptation kills people so restrain yourself I you can. Jaba I know does 100 different swaps at all times. you should see her quilt room.. three machines, a long arm and projects on the wall all over in progress. I get her busy busy. Plus she is leaving town near Christmas and wants things done. I do hope the rest of you can hold off as long as you can and if you get that box. DONT OPEN IT. sheesh! we are all grown up (kids) and can exercise patience. almost.

I haven't started mine still working on a round robin. Tomorrow is devoted to mug rugs. yippee. I have all sorts of goodie ideas so that is easy. My partner loves everything lol! wonder if that is YOU??? Today I took down the Halloween and put up turkeys to go with my fall. I am thrilled to have decorations out again. I think its so boring when there is.. nothing! quilts, pumpkins, turkeys, table runners, fall flowers.. I love it. even golden yellow lights... I am a sucker for glitter and sparkle and metallic and PUMPKINS. I have a big collection of them it makes the house just glow then comes Christmas and man I am a sucker for the lights and ornaments and vintage décor and then of course NEED our valentines lights and decorations.. yup.. sucker here.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:32 AM

hint, hint
Attached Images  
Old 11-02-2014, 10:57 AM

Default Finally it's finished, but never again

Well the t-shirt quilt is finished, Thank God. As much as I love the way it came out, I don't think I'll ever do another one this thick. Now to concentrate on the goodies for my SP.
Attached Thumbnails imported-photos-00089.jpg   imported-photos-00090.jpg  
Old 11-02-2014, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Difergie
hint, hint
it's kind of small, but it looks great. Everyone's pic post are beautiful.
Old 11-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Power Poster

Brat, when I worked at the casket co, I had my own room, so I decorated it every month with stuff I did on the emb. machine. I also had a big sewing room about 30 x 40 with all sorts of machines.
anyway, I had a white tree, and every month had it decorated with ornaments and glittery lights.
a wall hanging on every wall and 3 doors too. My room was so cheery and had matching candy of course.
When Christmas came, I took down the white tree and put up a green one, with all fancy glittery stuff on that too.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:10 PM

I love sitting here reading about what everybody is doing. my mug rug just has the quilting and binding to put on. I spent the last 5 hours downstairs in my sewing room finishing up projects and swaps. There is a charm swap ready to go to the post office tomorrow and I should have a SS package ready to mail in a few days. Just doing the last minute hand work on it.
I won't mail till Lisa's mailing date, not being Mrs Goodie two shoes, just need the extra time to get some other things done to go with it. I think this swap is such fun and NO stress!
Hope everyone had a good Halloween. Ours was great, our Grandson brought over our great grandson so we were very very happy!
Old 11-02-2014, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Gannyrosie
Well the t-shirt quilt is finished, Thank God. As much as I love the way it came out, I don't think I'll ever do another one this thick. Now to concentrate on the goodies for my SP.

Okay, disclaimer: I'm not usually a fan of t-shirt quilts...

But this one is Ah-mazing!!! I love the back just as much as the front... seriously it's terrific!
Going to eat a lil crow, after I remove my foot from my mouth

Love the sneak peeks..

My mug rugs are finished, not packaged yet, I'll do that and get them mailed by Dec 1st...

A BIG THANKS to Brat for running this! Girl, you've got waaay more "oomph" than I do!

Kif
Old 11-02-2014, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413
Okay, disclaimer: I'm not usually a fan of t-shirt quilts...

But this one is Ah-mazing!!! I love the back just as much as the front... seriously it's terrific!
Going to eat a lil crow, after I remove my foot from my mouth

Love the sneak peeks..

My mug rugs are finished, not packaged yet, I'll do that and get them mailed by Dec 1st...

A BIG THANKS to Brat for running this! Girl, you've got waaay more "oomph" than I do!

Kif

Kiffie, girl you live in TX you should have some UMPH too!!!!! Where are you located? I'm in the DFW area. Are we close?