Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-02-2014, 05:52 PM

here is my hint
Old 11-02-2014, 06:02 PM

That's a teeny hint, Nelda. But from what I can see with my nose plastered to the screen, it looks right purty! Love the colors!!
Old 11-03-2014, 06:26 AM

Obviously I need to go sneak DH's magnifying glass to get a better peak at these "sneak peeks"? LOL! I think you're safe girls from any of us getting too much of a hint! Clever!

Thanks Lynnie for the reminder about the pictures...I was about to package up my mug rug and goodies and read your post so will wait a bit longer so I can take pics.

Love, love, love the idea of decorating all around the house for the different seasons and holidays...I don't do so much where we live currently as we have two flights of stairs and I'm due for complete knee replacement in Dec, but I hope to again after surgery and healing...it makes a home or office so festive and pleasant...

Hoping everyone had a great weekend and a good week planned...hopefully with some fun sewing included?
Old 11-03-2014, 06:28 AM

kiffie thanks for the complement. it wasn't a commissioned quilt. It's for the grand daughter of my neighbor, whom we've become like family. So I consider them family too, and I don't charge family. Her mom was willing to pay for the batting and thread, so I'll accept that.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:29 AM

Nelco, that looks bright and cheerful. It'll be a long 6 weeks to see all these wonderful MR's
Old 11-03-2014, 07:38 AM

Sneak peaks!!! yahoooo! wonder if they are for me! also I wonder how come they are showing up so small. does anyone know why that is happening? I am sorta clueless on how to put things directly on here so I use facebook copy paste what I have put there and they come out normal size on here...

I am the holiday bug. I get a smile out of little things. especially if they are glittered Linny I think you and I are one and the same when it comes to that. I love decorating for Valentines day (dork I know) I go to the thrift store and search for colored items for future holidays. Its amazing what you can find. then I go on ebay and search for vintage items.. put those together a fun composed colorful display. Then easter well gosh everyone loves easter! colored eggs, old fashioned rabbits, little hand made chicks (pom poms and pipe cleaner legs) and it also brings me joy.. I go this way all year. It makes life fun for me. I figure you need to grab the joy you can. It makes life easier and happier.

What is your FAVORITE holiday and why? Mine is Christmas. so many decorations.. the lights.. that is Christmas for me. the smells.. not the gifts those are nice but truly for me its the hopeful time .. the music.. that is what I love the most (but I love them all trust me)
Old 11-03-2014, 11:05 AM

Mine is Christmas as well. I love getting together with my family and having a great time. Just a joy ful time of year.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:25 PM

Christmas is our favorite holiday. The 4th of July is second.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:49 PM

My fave holidays (in order) Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years!
Old 11-03-2014, 02:12 PM

My favourite holiday is Christmas. I love the magic and wonder of it.