Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-14-2014, 01:32 PM

Hurray! I finished the MR for my SP. Actually, with the focus fabric I got from another person, I was able to create two so she will get both of them. I am going to be a stinker though and not mail out until last week of Nov. (Brat, will be sure to let you know when I do.) Just think...only one more month and a day and we will all be opening those mystery packages. Brat, I sincerely hope that those '8' folks come through so your angel folk do not have to make up for them. Oh...the PB fudge sounds so good. Tempted to try one of the recipes.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs Shak
Well, I did receive a box from "Guess Who" today. Based on posted information and my best guess, I think my partner was Patchesnposies. I may be wrong though...
I wish Patchesnposies wasn't such a sucky hint giver........lol

You've known for a long time, haven't you? In my own defense, this WAS my first year as a swapper. I'll do better NEXT year! I hope you like what I sent!

It is nigh on to impossible to truly hide who has given to whom once the packages go out.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:02 PM

Actually Ms Patchesnposies, I really thought that you were my swap partner!

Jan
Old 11-14-2014, 02:07 PM

It is very good to add your return address. Today I received a block back from the post office dated June 2013. I had transposed 2 numbers When I mailed the swap blocks off.
Old 11-14-2014, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead
Actually Ms Patchesnposies, I really thought that you were my swap partner!

Jan
Really? Because of the Wisconsin hints?

Maybe another swap, Jan, and by then I'll be a better hint giver! lol
Old 11-14-2014, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn
It is very good to add your return address. Today I received a block back from the post office dated June 2013. I had transposed 2 numbers When I mailed the swap blocks off.
Terri! A block that was sent out almost 18 mos ago just came back to you?! Unbelievable. It makes you wonder what piece of machinery it fell behind!
Old 11-14-2014, 06:33 PM

Good Evening everybody, been kind of off the PC the past 3 days. Had to watch grandson today (yea) he was sick last night and Dad had some work to do in the city. I see many have gotten their special box's, but I am going to have to just let my SP wait till end of month. I'm going to make some special candies my Dad and I make every year to send for her and her family to enjoy. I just hope this stupid cold snap doesn't make the package late. So next thursay or so my package will heading north into the cold, cold weather. I hope I don't need to call Santa to have his sleigh bring it with all the snow I'm seeing. I don't know how you ladies do it, I can't stand to go outside when it's 40 degree's and wind blowing, my bones just can't take it.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:56 PM

I receive a brown envelope from Asheville - so I think it might be from you, Krisb. Thank you! Not too far to travel, right? Now to wait for opening day. [QUOTE=Krisb;6967749]My zip code starts with 28. I mailed to my SP and it was delivered yesterday, according to the tracking. So if you got a big brown envelope, don't open it.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:14 PM

Yes, Patchesnposies, I thought awhile ago that you were my partner but then I thought maybe you had Cheesehead. I'm sure I'll love whatever is in the box that is bigger than my head. Lol

Last edited by Mrs Shak; 11-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:57 PM

RECEIVE MY mug rug PKG TODAY. HOWEVER, I forgot the wait and open date and opened it BEFORE I checked the box, which was marked MUG RUG So I WAS naughty!!! Its beautiful and I received some coffee to, but there's only a name no other QB name. It is flying geese done in batiks. from Minnesota... SORRY I didn't pay attention to DO NOT open til dec 15th.. I went back and looked at the suggested rules...,