Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-15-2014, 08:50 AM

Sewred, hearty congratulations on the weight loss!!! That's fantastic! Making memories with your girls is priceless! Gifts come and go, but memories...they last forever!

You girls are making me hungry...guess I will go out to breakfast with DH...ha ha ha!

I have been taking my time putting my goodies together for my SP. I don't want her to open her box before the 15th...would kind of make me sad? But life happens...happy sewing everyone!
Old 11-15-2014, 08:55 AM

Jaba Congrats on your grand babies!
Old 11-15-2014, 08:56 AM

I mailed my box off to my SP yesterday and have a tracking # just in case so I will know when it gets there. They said by this Monday. Hopefully she will play by the rules and not open till Dec 15. I think it will be much more exciting and give me a sense of togetherness to wait and open on the same day. I can hardly wait to get to our condo as that is the address I gave to my SP to send it to. One week from today we will be there.
Old 11-15-2014, 10:14 AM

Thanks ladies, looking forward to those babies.

HELP NEEDED!!! Lots of prayers and good thoughts today ladies, Linda's (brat) dialysis port failed this morning, she has another clot. She is in Billings, Mt. now and will have a surgical procedure today and they will try to get it clear. If they can all will be good for a couple of weeks, then she will have surgery again to reposition the port, if not they will have to do surgery now. Will keep you all posted as I hear anything else.
Any problems with packages, etc. please send them to me for the time being. Thanks
Old 11-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Power Poster

wow Jaba, sorry t this news of Linda. Lets all say a collective prayer that all goes well for her. She's been thru a lot
and yet is so active here on the board. She's such a big help to all of us here an on other threads also.

Thanks Jaba for taking over in this time of need. So generous of you to offer to help out now. Lets hope all goes well for Linda and no problems with this swap.
Old 11-15-2014, 10:26 AM

Oh, sending prayers and hugs! Thank you for letting us know . I hope everything goes well and quickly!
Old 11-15-2014, 10:27 AM

Thinking good thoughts and juju for Brat! We'll all pray that everything goes smoothly with surgery and she heals quick!!
Old 11-15-2014, 10:31 AM

Jaba, so sorry to hear that Linda is having complications again, prayers being said and lots of positive vibes coming her way.

Congratulations on the news of your new twin grandchildren that are on the way, can't wait to hear more news on them in January.

Jan
Old 11-15-2014, 10:38 AM

Praying here in NM! Thanks for posting this (unfortunate) news to the thread. Keep us posted on how she is doing.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:24 AM

Healing thoughts and prayers are on their way to Brat from Florida!