Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-17-2014, 06:57 AM

Elisabrat,glad you are come and feel like posting. My prayers are with you.
We had our first snow last night. It looks pretty now but will get old fast, LOL!
Old 11-17-2014, 07:23 AM

Brat, so sorry that you are having so many problems. My thoughts are with you in hopes that things turn our better. You asked for pictures so I am attaching a couple table runner pictures. The first one is for my niece as a Christmas and housewarming gift this year. The second picture is one that I made last year for my DB & DSIL.
Attached Thumbnails erins-table-runner-cropped.jpg   table-runner-1.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 07:42 AM

Linda, AKA Elisabrat,

I am glad you are OK and I will pray for your recovery. So sorry this has happened to you. My SP should be getting her box today. We have snow here on the ground now in NM, it was 10 degrees when I woke up. Florida is looking better and better. Saturday cant come soon enough.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:46 AM

Woo Hoo! Le Brat is back! The whole thread is much happier because of your presence. I know I am, anyway. I am frantically trying to get a lap quilt finished by next weekend. Quilting on my sewing machine. I wanted to do FMQ but was afraid I would mess it up so just doing straight stitching in the black lines. It is a flannel one and I am really anxious to get it finished and washed to see how it turns out as this is first time I have worked with flannel. It feels so soft though and so far, I am happy with it. When youngest son and family drive up for next weekend, I will send it back with him to save shipping. It is a 2 years ago promised gift for another family member which is why I need to get it done. Sure hard to wrestle with though in the throat of the machine. Rest up and stay warm...just think about quilting if you have to and know we all are thinking of you.
Attached Thumbnails cabin-windows-large-.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 07:47 AM

Hey Brat! Glad to see you back on the boards. As we say here, way out west "Buck up lil' buckaroo!" Wishing you well and hope them darn ports work. I know all about getting poked and stabbed (every day!). And having veins that no longer work. Life shouldn't be so difficult!! Anyway, I'll post some goodies I'm making for family just to keep those creative juices flowing!

And my SS should be getting her package today!! Yippee! Glad I mailed when I did -- too much snow too early in other parts of the country. And we are finally getting our version of an arctic blast. It was 49 degrees out when I did my morning walk at 6:30!! BBBRRRRRR!
Old 11-17-2014, 10:59 AM

Its short lived friends. I just got the call.. come back on Wed we are going to try one more time one more doctor and the radiologist who insisted it needs to be done differently. oh what fun. I can hardly wait. its going to be a blast! wish me luck ladies I am sure I will need it. thank you for all your support and good wishes trust me I was happy to stay home the way I am. yup I was. I will post tomorrow but probably well take Wed off for personal reasons (really? I know what a BRAT). back as soon as I can again. argh!
Old 11-17-2014, 11:16 AM
Power Poster

Brat, great to hear from you. So sorry to hear about all the pain and problems your going thru with this darn port.
I say we all should be born with one so we don't have to go thru pain all the time. I feel so horribly for you all that sticking and such. this is terrible. You are so cheerful and always keep our spirits up. I WISH I COULD TAKE PHOTOS BUT NO CAMERA HERE. I love to see others work, it does inspire. Hang in there La Brat. wish we were closer to give you real hugs. (((((((hugs)))))) for you.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:35 AM

OUUU I LOVE the Christmas tree table runner and flower....
Old 11-17-2014, 11:42 AM

P.S. There seem to be many with health issues as noted in reading the messages. MY THOUGHTS and PRAYERS for all suffering for improvement and healing. I have a sister dealing with terminal lung cancer and she lives with me, so I am trying my best to help take care of her . reading the swap notes brightens our day!!!! :-)
Old 11-17-2014, 11:56 AM

Hoping for a quick recovery.