Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Power Poster

Brat, ditto to sewred. Prayers and thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.
Only a few more days till we can open our secret packages, but first I need to get mine.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:21 PM

Need an address still from Miss Brat and will send the 2nd set, 1st one is long gone and she's had it forever. Waiting for mine also.
Update, they got the port in Linda's leg opened so all is good, praying it will stay that way! She will be home tonight.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:26 PM
Power Poster

thank goodness and thanks for the up date Jaba. Just what we need, some good news.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:32 PM

Yes I second that Lynnie! So glad for the good news! I was given a bunch of scrap fabrics and yardage from a friend and got side tracked washing, sorting and pressing it. I have got to get my mug rug put together and sent out! I hate letting myself get sidetracked like that! I just couldn't stand not looking through and touching all the fabric she was so nice to let me have! I think I may need a fabric hoarding intervention? Hee hee
Old 11-19-2014, 05:32 PM

So very glad the procedure went well.
Beautiful hand made items.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:45 PM

My mug rug is finished, didn't like how the first one was going and started over with a new theme. It will be heading west of me.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:57 PM

So happy to hear a good report about Brat. Still praying here! I am sure she is exhausted.
Old 11-19-2014, 07:02 PM

so happy to hear good reports on Brat... now for me.......... I had my heart cath. on MOnday hoping that all would go well, only to find not so good reports. On MONDAY coming, I am having open heart surgery. My rug rug only need to have binding on yet, and goodies are planned ,,,, hope I feel better very soon to finish that mug rug to get to my partner at least by opening date. I will send her a P>M> explaining circumstances tho. please remember all us that need intervention for our illness, and surgeries in your prayers.

hugz to all and happy Thankgiving day, I will be in hospital yet by that time..........UGH

JACIE
Old 11-19-2014, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by jacie
so happy to hear good reports on Brat... now for me.......... I had my heart cath. on MOnday hoping that all would go well, only to find not so good reports. On MONDAY coming, I am having open heart surgery. My rug rug only need to have binding on yet, and goodies are planned ,,,, hope I feel better very soon to finish that mug rug to get to my partner at least by opening date. I will send her a P>M> explaining circumstances tho. please remember all us that need intervention for our illness, and surgeries in your prayers.

hugz to all and happy Thankgiving day, I will be in hospital yet by that time..........UGH

JACIE
Oh Jacie! Many prayers going out for you! My 17 yo son has had many open heart surgeries (5) and it is a HARSH operation to go through.

I am sure your mug rug recipient will understand! The MR should be the least of your concerns right about now.

I'll be thinking of you and praying for your swift and total recovery. Looking forward to hearing wonderful things once you are through surgery and back on your feet!

Blessings,

Deb
Old 11-19-2014, 09:12 PM

Glad to hear Linda is doing well.
And Jacie, good luck with the heart surgery! I'm sure your partner will be more than understanding.
Prayers for all who need them.