Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-22-2014, 02:44 PM

Deb,
A heartfelt and very true statement...

Brat,
I'd send you a pkg of plates if I thought you'd use em!!??!!

K
Old 11-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Power Poster

So many prayers and good thoughts going out to all who have asked and will receive from me. Wish I was close to hug you all, such brave people! Elk meat what's that like. Is it gamy? Never had it. Looking forward to Monday coming, hoping I get something soon in the mail. I have a special place in the sewing room picked out for the envelope I'll be rec'ing. Also am getting a pin cushion next week too. can't wait.
Everyone, hang in there and have faith.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:19 PM
Power Poster

You are always in my prayers Brat and Jacie.

Actually, all of you are. I always pray for everyone including myself.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:33 PM

Thank you for the inquirey, I will have surgery on Monday at Lena Meijer Heart Center in Grand Rapids.MI. I used to drive to Detroit once a week for my job, loved the 12 Oaks Mall, however, we retired in 88, so that is long ago. I will be praying for hour DH for a good procedure, and a great healing. thanks for your careing prayers.
Jacie
Old 11-22-2014, 05:34 PM

I am praying for a good news, and a miracle healing for you. I am 79, and yes, getting older goes fast. Keep on praying, you will be fine. love and hugz, Jacie
Old 11-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Power Poster

I'll be praying for a great speedy recovery and for the doctors to be guided in the right direction to do the procedures that are needed for better health. Jacie, special prayers for Monday for you too.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:21 PM

What a blessing this group is...I don't want ths swap to end!
Old 11-22-2014, 07:35 PM

What was the kitty site that Rhonda sent you? It sounds so cute, could you send me the site too, please?
Thank you, Ellie

39083]Ronda----thanks for that site, cute little kitty. can make a few things out of him, a purse, a needle case,a thimble holder.
I use my mug rug from another swap all the time. My dh has one too to use on the LR table.
My kitty has one also for her one water bowl. (she has 2 water fountains and 2 water bowls, well one is a glass) all this in a 2 br condo. she's spoiled.)
still no word from my SP[/QUOTE]
Old 11-22-2014, 08:25 PM

I have my package all wrapped up and ready to go out to my secret pal. Sure hopes she likes what I made. The first one wasn't quite perfect so I made a second. I took a picture too so in case she can't or doesn't, I will have backup, if needed. Only 23 more days until we can all open our packages. We need an Advent calendar to count down the days! :-) My package is going east and southerly. (Big hint). I will mail it on Monday and send tracking # to our dear Brat. Sending good and healing thoughts out to all those who are in need of them right now.
Old 11-23-2014, 12:22 AM

Praying everyone's is safe and worry free this Holiday season. I received a package today that says Mug Rug Swap. Oh the anticipation is killing me. My grandson's will be here the next 4 days so that will keep me occupied and my mind off of the desire to open it. Have to think of things to do with them without lots of money. They are so spoiled, but Ganny has plans to go to the zoo, make some cookies, visit the parks and playgrounds, and Chuckie Cheese. Hope our weather holds up this week so we can go outside and play.