Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • I Spy Swap With Girl Theme Twist >
  • I Spy Swap With Girl Theme Twist

• I Spy Swap With Girl Theme Twist

Old 03-18-2015, 07:43 AM

Its not a problem for me, I am not even home to get them, won't be home until after Easter, I have had that pneumonia mess a year ago and know how miserable it is. Get better and then swap the blocks. No biggie.
    Old 03-19-2015, 06:25 AM

Thank you all. You have been so sweet and caring. I think I am getting it all over again. This is crap.

I have someone who will step in for me on the next swap. This swap will continue !! I realize in life we can not make everyone happy and alls I can do is my best. I know the next swap twist is about boys. So if you already cut your fabric that is wonderful. I will not end the I Spy Swap and when I can't do it I'll find someone who can host and then take back over. What do you all think?
    Old 03-19-2015, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by owlvamp
    Thank you all. You have been so sweet and caring. I think I am getting it all over again. This is crap.

I have someone who will step in for me on the next swap. This swap will continue !! I realize in life we can not make everyone happy and alls I can do is my best. I know the next swap twist is about boys. So if you already cut your fabric that is wonderful. I will not end the I Spy Swap and when I can't do it I'll find someone who can host and then take back over. What do you all think?
    Sounds good! Thank you for all your effort to keep this going! I wish I could come over and help you and just take this month off your plate (I'd bring chicken soup!), but alas, too far to drive!
    Old 03-21-2015, 04:31 AM

That is a great idea! Hope you don't get it over again. You are in my prayers. Get well soon!
    Old 03-21-2015, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by owlvamp

Owlvamp, I think that is fine. The thing I had went away, and I went to work out for 45 minutes, and in two days I was in urgent care for pneumonia and bronchitis. I had thought it went away, but there was a round two. I hope you get the rest you need. Hugs
    Old 03-21-2015, 07:21 PM

Thanks everyone!

The swap is half done. Will finish it up tomorrow and hopefully mail on Monday. My goal is Monday for them all to be out. Thank you all for the patience you had with me. I still feel terrible but needed to get this done.
    Old 03-22-2015, 06:33 PM

I have it all swapped out and ready by the door to go out tomorrow. Thank you all for being sew patient with me. I will let you know when the next swap is up and running.
    Old 03-23-2015, 11:45 AM
    Power Poster

Thank you Sandra. Hope you feel better soon.
    Old 03-23-2015, 12:03 PM

Look for your blocks they are on their way home. I mailed them out this morning. Please let me know when you get them I have all the tracking numbers. The next swap is out and ready for you all to sign up.
    Old 03-23-2015, 04:06 PM

To,appreciate what Sandra has been doing for us....a quick count (don't double check me! Lol) was for 170 sets. That makes 1700 squares plus the twists. And all of this through husbands eye surgeries, illness, snowstorms - we all owe her a big thank you, not snarky criticism from whomever that was. And from what I have heard most of the posts have been positive and encouraging.

Thank you Sandra!