Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!! >
  • International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

• International and USA/Canada Round Robin II GROUP INFO is OUT!!

Old 08-02-2009, 02:22 AM
    Power Poster

So, Sandpat, am I right in thinking that there will be 60 quilts winging their way around the world and across the USA/Canada continent? That is awsome. Now to find out who we are grouped with!!!
    Old 08-02-2009, 03:50 AM
    Power Poster

Yes, thats right Lacelady...We have 10 full groups of 6!! Thats a lotta quilts!! I finished up the lists last night, I'm waiting for a couple of missing email addies, then I do need to proofread to catch as many mistakes as I can...I know ya'll will need to check behind me also, but I'd like to get it at least close! Hopefully I can get them out either tonight or tomorrow at the latest since I know you ALL want to know!! :lol: :lol:
    Old 08-02-2009, 04:56 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
    Yes, thats right Lacelady...We have 10 full groups of 6!! Thats a lotta quilts!! I finished up the lists last night, I'm waiting for a couple of missing email addies, then I do need to proofread to catch as many mistakes as I can...I know ya'll will need to check behind me also, but I'd like to get it at least close! Hopefully I can get them out either tonight or tomorrow at the latest since I know you ALL want to know!! :lol: :lol:
    Waiting with bated breath........
    Old 08-02-2009, 05:59 AM

Take your time Miss Patti - there is plenty of patience running through the blood of quilters (how else do you explain cutting out and then sewing together 1000 3 inche squares??!!)

That said - I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY GROUP!!

All of you who are nervous, I was too whenI started the IRR last year...it is tons of fun and somehow, someway, the border you do will always be the perfect one for that quilt!

Just relax and have fun!
    Old 08-02-2009, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by mamatobugboo
    Take your time Miss Patti - there is plenty of patience running through the blood of quilters (how else do you explain cutting out and then sewing together 1000 3 inche squares??!!)

That said - I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY GROUP!!

All of you who are nervous, I was too whenI started the IRR last year...it is tons of fun and somehow, someway, the border you do will always be the perfect one for that quilt!

Just relax and have fun!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence! It is a little nerve racking thinking we will be working on a quilt and then praying and hoping that the person likes it!!! I will just remember to breathe!!!!
    Kendra
    Old 08-02-2009, 06:45 AM

OMG my tummy is getting all twittery....I can't wait for the groups to go out!! I'm sure that will inspire what my darn center is going to be!!

If it's posted today and you don't hear from me, it's because I'm taking my daughter to WICKED!!! Has anyone seen it yet? I can't wait to go!
    Old 08-02-2009, 07:37 AM
    Power Poster

sstl have things knocking around here, I can't wait to see who I got rounded up with!
    Old 08-02-2009, 07:44 AM

Norbanaquilts Your center is Awesome!!
    Old 08-02-2009, 07:46 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
    If it's posted today and you don't hear from me, it's because I'm taking my daughter to WICKED!!! Has anyone seen it yet? I can't wait to go!

Wicked is one of my favorite musicals!! I could sit through it 1000 times!! I am JEALOUS!!!!!! You are going to have the best time!!! Tell us all about it.
    Old 08-02-2009, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai
    Originally Posted by Esqmommy

Wicked is one of my favorite musicals!! I could sit through it 1000 times!! I am JEALOUS!!!!!! You are going to have the best time!!! Tell us all about it.

OOHHHH Gai why am I NOT surprised!?!?!?!?!?!