Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed >
  • January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

• January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

Old 01-18-2011, 11:46 AM

I received my package today. I received 1 yd of fabric and a panel. Love it.
    Thank you Chrys
    hugs jazs2

PS I also mailed mine today
    Old 01-18-2011, 11:59 AM

Hi Soniboo (Candi)

Thanks for letting me know you received your pkg. I enjoyed collecting the items for you and so happy you liked everything.
    Enjoy the chocolate. I have a piece of chocolate most everyday.

Take care and enjoy!

homecaregiver
    Pat
    Old 01-18-2011, 12:37 PM

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful a surprise recieving my January Secret Pal box was today... I'd already been having a way beyond stressful day, and I was finally coming home to the end of it - when there upon the floor of my mail slot I spied a USPS box. Now I was thinking that finally something I ordered off EBay had come in, but was far more pleasantly surprised to see that it was from my Secret Pal Instead, now known to me as "Nurse Bonnie"!

I rushed up the four flights of stairs that lead to our apartment like a small child rushing to see what Santa left them under the tree, opened the door, threw my stuff down and sat at the desk to open it up...

First off, let me say a huge thank you so very much to NurseDebbie for making me feel like a total kid again... on a day like today I really needed a pick-me-up and your package of sunshine arrived with absolute perfect timing. You were so thoughtful and generous with your box to me, and I am very happy to have had you as my Pal, and also wish that hopefully our new friendship can continue!

For everyone else wondering what awesome goodies I recieved I've provided a picture below, but the goodies as shown include a neat little reverseable oven mitt (which by the way I don't know how you knew I needed, I almost bought a new one at Kmart the other day), an awesome emery board that I can never use because it is way too cool and I want to keep it forever :-D, several awesome notions including tacky glue, sewing machine needles, bobbins and some of my favorite kinds of embroidery thread, three fat quarters in my earthy/brown color scheme, several delectable pieces of chocolate which could never have tasted better on a day like today and most importantly - last but certainly not least, the cutest little card identifying who my special someone was this month... OMIGOD, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH!!!!

Everything is beyond freakin awesome and I can't tell you again how grateful I am for your special surprise today!!! I can only hope that I can share and impart the same level of joy and warm fuzzies you gave me today! Many hugs and thank you again!

Explosive blessings, abundance and inspiration to you all!
    - The Creative Seamstress

Secret Pal Swap Gifts Jan 2011 - From Nurse Bonnie
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]163101[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-163096.jpe  
    Old 01-18-2011, 12:40 PM

I said that I would post my pictures of things my secret pal sent to me. Sorry it took so long, I did't know how to load my pictures into my computor and had to wait for DH to handle it for me. At least now I think I can do it myself!
    Many thanks goes to JanetD. I love the things you sent to me!

Jan. Secret Pal
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]163102[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-163097.jpe   attachment-163098.jpe   attachment-163099.jpe  
    Old 01-18-2011, 01:00 PM
    Power Poster

Everyone is sending such cute stuff. I love looking at it all.Thanks for putting up pictures those of you that are able to. Mary
    Old 01-18-2011, 01:23 PM

Great packages!! I can't wait for mine to arrive!!
    Old 01-18-2011, 01:25 PM

My delivery confirmation says my package is out for delivery today .....Hope to hear that she got it!!
    Old 01-18-2011, 01:36 PM

Everyone has sent such fun stuff. I love seeing the photos! Sounds like there may be quite a few of us receiving their goodies today! I am hoping that my secret pal will be one of them!
    Old 01-18-2011, 03:01 PM

After a very brutal day of taking my mother to the Dr., hobby lobby, wal mart, feeding chickens and dogs and cats. I came home to an awesome package from Zappycat!

It is packed full of Werthers candy, hersheys nuggets, some warm valentine socks, a snowman to add to my collection. some great pieces of snowman fabric, hand lotion in my favorite scent (I use the powder already) a quilters magazine a a sew simple book with tons of cute projects. She also sent me some vintage buttons, I love buttons and some needles and thread.

I absolutely adore everything including the picture of Zappycat.

Thank you so much!

Suzanne
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-162999.jpe  
    Old 01-18-2011, 04:00 PM

Awesome Awesome packages. I also enjoy looking at all the different items each receive. I am hoping my secret pal gets hers by the end of the week!!! :)