Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed >
  • January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

• January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

Old 01-28-2011, 02:05 PM

hooray my girl came to visit so here are my pics from quiltergirl80 thank you
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-120735.jpe   attachment-120739.jpe  
    Old 01-28-2011, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Originally Posted by ssnare
    Originally Posted by brenda21
    Sherry~new avatar is adorable!! :)
    That is our miniature poodle. She is 9 months old and she eats everything, underwear, socks, the wall, the floor. LOL.
    What is your little cutie's name?
    Her name is "Snuggles". We have a male miniature poodle too. His name is "Punkin".

I am still sitting on the bench with my doggies. Several others have joined me. You all are welcome to come sit with me while we do our handiwork.
    Old 01-28-2011, 02:37 PM

Whoo Hooo! Just checked the tracking on my package and it says it was successfully delivered to my secret pal today. At least now she can get off the bench! Can't wait to hear if she liked it.
    Old 01-28-2011, 03:18 PM

we had a little poodle named Punkin, he was the bestest smartest dog, he knew so many tricks, my hubby would tell him to pray and he would put his paws on the couch and lay his head on them lol
    Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Originally Posted by brenda21
    Sherry~new avatar is adorable!! :)
    That is our miniature poodle. She is 9 months old and she eats everything, underwear, socks, the wall, the floor. LOL.
    What is your little cutie's name?
    Her name is "Snuggles". We have a male miniature poodle too. His name is "Punkin".

I am still sitting on the bench with my doggies. Several others have joined me. You all are welcome to come sit with me while we do our handiwork.
    Old 01-28-2011, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by CAgirl1
    Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! I got my January SP package today. I am not sure of her site name, but the card she signed was from Karen.

I received an adorable knot bag made from batik fabric. A couple half yards of batiks and a mystery book (which I haven't ready yet) call "The Double Cross" by Claire O'Donohue. Unfortunately, my digital is broken and have to wait a while before I can get a new one.

Thank you so much for the wonderful package Karen!!! You made my evening. Not once I done posting and reading the messages I am off to read my book. ;)

Jackie
    Oops forgot to sign my screen name...Yeah!! So glad you like it!! :thumbup:
    Old 01-28-2011, 03:38 PM

That is a great package. it looks like a lot of work went into your handmade gifts, they are wonderful

Originally Posted by plainjane
    My secret pal, Chasing Hawk, sent these items (and much earlier than today :) ). The pin cushion and mug mat are great! Love the hand made things! fat 4's, cat stickers, butterfly stickers, calendar/notepad, tape measure and cat pot hanger are ALL appreciated and useful to me! Enjoy my pics!
    Old 01-28-2011, 03:42 PM

You really received a nice package. I love the blue fabric, blues are my favorite.

Originally Posted by grammynan
    I just received my squishy from Denise F. in Andover, MN!! Thank you Denise - you didn't include your screen name so I can't send a PM.

Anyway, it is a wonderful package! Denise sent me a needle book and some fabric from Quilt Minnesota 2010 Shop Hop (which is a really cool thing to have!), a very nice piece of Pink fabric (my favorite color!), a package of needle threader's (which I considered buying last week!), a pack of microwave popcorn (which is one of my favorite things in the world!) and a puzzle book (which I love to do!).

Thank you, Denise, you really put a lot of thought into choosing all my goodies!! I really appreciate it! (Now, I'm off to the microwave to start the popping process!!.......)
    Old 01-28-2011, 03:44 PM

jeez, I thought I put on weight, but if there are 32 of them and me just along for company on the bench, no wonder it is a tight fit......can't wait for next week to enjoy the packages that we will be seeing......just sitting, stitchin, sippin and swingin my feet.

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
    We have 32 people still sitting on the bench. Everyone SHOULD have a package by next week. Please let me know when you receive your package as I may miss it on the thread.

I'm almost ready to open up the March swap but can't until we have 100% on January.

Thanks!
    Suzanne
    Old 01-28-2011, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
    just letting everyone know I got my secret swap today.
    From quiltergirl80 . I got four fat quarters and a yardish of lovely motled pink fabric. Also chopsticks plus a tub of chop suey...only kidding.lol and a much needed needle threader collection. Thank you so much, Kristy

pics to come tonight.
    THIS WAS MY FEBRUARY SWAP SAYS SUZANNE SO I AM STILL WAITING FOR JANUARYS SWAP..BOO HOO
    Old 01-28-2011, 05:12 PM

Just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful scissors fob. I took the picture when it arrived. Just realized I never posted it to share with everyone. Thank you friend. I have received many nice compliments on it in just a few weeks.

Scissors Fob from my friend
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]128387[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-128382.jpe