• Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed >
  • January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

• January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

Old 01-28-2011, 05:45 PM

You are very welcome :)
    Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
    Just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful scissors fob. I took the picture when it arrived. Just realized I never posted it to share with everyone. Thank you friend. I have received many nice compliments on it in just a few weeks.
    Very cute scissors and fob!
    Old 01-28-2011, 08:54 PM

A wonderful gift from a special friend. And amazingly, I have not misplaced that scissors since I attached the fob. Must be a good luck charm too.....

Originally Posted by dyer804
    Originally Posted by pattis47
    Just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful scissors fob. I took the picture when it arrived. Just realized I never posted it to share with everyone. Thank you friend. I have received many nice compliments on it in just a few weeks.
    Very cute scissors and fob!
    Old 01-28-2011, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by plainjane
    My secret pal, Chasing Hawk, sent these items (and much earlier than today :) ). The pin cushion and mug mat are great! Love the hand made things! fat 4's, cat stickers, butterfly stickers, calendar/notepad, tape measure and cat pot hanger are ALL appreciated and useful to me! Enjoy my pics!
    I am so glad you are enjoying your gifts.

Chase
    Old 01-29-2011, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by wanderingcreek
    Whoo Hooo! Just checked the tracking on my package and it says it was successfully delivered to my secret pal today. At least now she can get off the bench! Can't wait to hear if she liked it.
    Picked it up at the PO yesterday. I had not been there since Monday thanks to the white stuff that is now nothing but a muddy memory. I could not believe how heavy that package was, as you can see it was packed full.

Two pieces of fabric "just love the snowflakes" and the other piece has tiny little dolls, dogs, cats, and bunnies and way too many toys to mentions -- I just love this one also. There are three charm packs, one batik (very little batik in stash), one in jewel tones (my favorite colors), and one holiday pack (those will add to my favorite fabric stash (seasonal). There is also a key holder with a spool of thread charm. A magnetic valentine note pad. a quilt pattern from my wish list (wanderingcreek however did you know?). A heart dish towel (did not have one of those -- thank you). A spud cookbook (I love cookbooks). A pad of computer stationery. Wanderingcreek, I really like the eight batik coasters, they are beautiful and I have been wanting to make some.

Sorry but I inadvertently left the Extra Fine Swiss Dark Chocolate out of the photo because I was eating a piece.

Thanks wanderingcreek, you did awesome. It was so much fun opening your package.

So sorry, I totally forgot to mention the wonderful card you made. Mine never turn out quite that impressive.

Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-143085.jpe  
    Old 01-29-2011, 11:05 AM

nice squishie Aurora :)
    Old 01-29-2011, 01:27 PM

Aurora,
    That is a wonderful package. You don't have to leave the bench if you don't want to. I like your company. We can just sit here with the girls who are still waiting and chat if you like. Just bring your hand stitchin..........

Originally Posted by Aurora
    Originally Posted by wanderingcreek
    Whoo Hooo! Just checked the tracking on my package and it says it was successfully delivered to my secret pal today. At least now she can get off the bench! Can't wait to hear if she liked it.
    Picked it up at the PO yesterday. I had not been there since Monday thanks to the white stuff that is now nothing but a muddy memory. I could not believe how heavy that package was, as you can see it was packed full.

Two pieces of fabric "just love the snowflakes" and the other piece has tiny little dolls, dogs, cats, and bunnies and way too many toys to mentions -- I just love this one also. There are three charm packs, one batik (very little batik in stash), one in jewel tones (my favorite colors), and one holiday pack (those will add to my favorite fabric stash (seasonal). There is also a key holder with a spool of thread charm. A magnetic valentine note pad. a quilt pattern from my wish list (wanderingcreek however did you know?). A heart dish towel (did not have one of those -- thank you). A spud cookbook (I love cookbooks). A pad of computer stationery. Wanderingcreek, I really like the eight batik coasters, they are beautiful and I have been wanting to make some.

Sorry but I inadvertently left the Extra Fine Swiss Dark Chocolate out of the photo because I was eating a piece.

Thanks wanderingcreek, you did awesome. It was so much fun opening your package.

So sorry, I totally forgot to mention the wonderful card you made. Mine never turn out quite that impressive.

Thanks again!
    Old 01-29-2011, 01:37 PM

[quote=pattis47]Aurora,
    That is a wonderful package. You don't have to leave the bench if you don't want to. I like your company. We can just sit here with the girls who are still waiting and chat if you like. Just bring your hand stitchin..........

Thanks pattis47, I just have to grab my knitting and I will be right back. Can I bring you guys anything while I am up.
    Old 01-29-2011, 02:51 PM
    Power Poster

Brenda another beautiful scissor fob. I see a few have sent out feb. swaps already. Mine is almost ready guess I'll try to get it in the mail monday before the snow storm hits again. Unbelievable today was 65* and it's puppose to snow monday and tues. Everyone stay safe and everybodies doing a great job on their swaps.Mary
    Old 01-29-2011, 02:59 PM

Nice squishie Aurora.
    Well, the mailman came and went. I asked my husband if anything else came besides the bills. He said,"What are you looking for"? I said , "A package." Well, there was nothing else there. So, for those of us still sitting on the bench, We better keep busy on doing our handiwork. We are still warming the bench. Thanks Patti47 for joining us. Are you making any progress on your projects?