Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed >
  • January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

• January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

Old 02-03-2011, 07:16 AM

I sent my swap parcel on 21st Jan. I have just checked with Royal Mail and they say "Your item, posted on 21/01/11 with reference RJ519164543GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." It has to be signed for, so am waiting for confirmation that it has been delivered.

I have been checking this post each day to see if my SP has recieved theirs yet, but not news. So if you are still sitting on the porch, you may be my SP and the parcel will get to you soon, I hope. Have fun out there!
    Old 02-03-2011, 07:45 AM

I have just remembered that I did not post the promised photo of the contents of my lovely surprise from Gramabise. Ruth, it is lovely and very much appreciated.

I feel very honoured to have made such a wonderful new friend.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-128084.jpe  
    Old 02-03-2011, 08:30 AM

I think I am losing my mind and getting my months mixed up, still waiting on my January package. So I'll be on the bench with you ladies.
    Old 02-03-2011, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
    omg omg omg! My secret Pal came through and you wouldn't believe how my day ended! I literally came home in tears after a stressful day at work only to find a package from my SP who is----> The Creative Seamstress and let me tell you my tears went to joy in just a quick second. you truly are creative! I am a die hard Peanuts fan, especially for Snoopy and she made SNOOPY PINS! HOW ADORABLE IS THAT!!!! I will NOT part with them! I also received lovely fabric quarters, cross-stitch patterns, the pin cushion with the Snoopy pins in them, a small black and white notebook (I needed that one!), two threads in pink and burgundy my favorite colors!, an Almond Joy bar (my dessert for tomorrow) a Mounds chapstick!, a hot chocolate mix with whisk, pins a Stitch Pink kit and Moda charm pack (love MODA!) called Collections for a cause- Hope! Now how did she know that I'm active in the MS walk and Breast Cancer walk every year!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TURNING A VERY HARSH DAY WITH AN AMAZING PACKAGE! HOPE THE PHOTOS COME OUT OK! :wink:
    Old 02-03-2011, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
    omg omg omg! My secret Pal came through and you wouldn't believe how my day ended! I literally came home in tears after a stressful day at work only to find a package from my SP who is----> The Creative Seamstress and let me tell you my tears went to joy in just a quick second.You truly are creative! I am a die hard Peanuts fan, especially for Snoopy and she made SNOOPY PINS! HOW ADORABLE IS THAT!!!! I will NOT part with them! I also received lovely fabric quarters, cross-stitch patterns, the pin cushion with the Snoopy pins in them, a small black and white notebook (I needed that one!), two threads in pink and burgundy my favorite colors!, an Almond Joy bar (my dessert for tomorrow) a Mounds chapstick!, a hot chocolate mix with whisk, pins a Stitch Pink kit and Moda charm pack (love MODA!) called Collections for a cause- Hope! Now how did she know that I'm active in the MS walk and Breast Cancer walk every year!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TURNING A VERY HARSH DAY WITH AN AMAZING PACKAGE! HOPE THE PHOTOS COME OUT OK! :wink:
    Old 02-03-2011, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Kellie G
    I think I am losing my mind and getting my months mixed up, still waiting on my January package. So I'll be on the bench with you ladies.
    I totally understand!

Suzanne
    Old 02-03-2011, 11:28 AM

I finally made it home to find a great squissy from my pal David Went--he sent me a beautiful scarf, a very much needed thread bag, and fabric in pinks it o come home too after our train being 12 hrs late!!!!! Thank you so very much!!!
    Old 02-03-2011, 11:42 AM

I got my swap from gramme26 today. It was filled with goodies. When I gt back I will send pics thank you gramme26
    Old 02-03-2011, 12:24 PM

Just to clear something up, when you receive a notice that a comment has been left on the group activities page, it is letting you know that I posted that YOU have received your package NOT your pal. It all works out in my head but I can see how confusing it can be to others.

Suzanne
    Old 02-03-2011, 12:46 PM

sorry grandme26 not gramme26
    Originally Posted by great aunt jacqui
    I got my swap from gramme26 today. It was filled with goodies. When I gt back I will send pics thank you gramme26