Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything >
  • July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything

• July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything

Old 07-21-2010, 11:12 AM

Hooray, I got my SECRET PAL BOX today Mail lady pulled in my drive and I pulled in right after her and I guess you could say "it was hand delivered right into my own little hands,

My Secret Pal is Amy from Amy Wisconsin.
    Thank you so much Amy for all the great treasures, the Silicone Iron Rest Pad, a pkg of size 8 Between needles (exactly the size I use for hand quilting. A beautiful handmade thread catcher with its own pin cushion, 2 spools of thread both gray (which is the color thread I use for sewing because it usually blends well with most fabrics. A bottle of SewSoft moisturizing lotion for busy hands, 2 lovely fat quarters. Love love it all.

I just took some pics of the treasures and will post them later today or in the morning.

I have not seen or heard whether my secret pal received her box. Sent it on Friday the 16th and the postal worker said she should receive this past Monday. I had it insured and also a Delivery Confirmation Request but still no work. I will check on this
    Pat
    Old 07-21-2010, 11:14 AM

would it be best to contact my secret pal to see if she did in fact receive her package?

Pat
    Old 07-21-2010, 11:28 AM

I am mailing my secret pal surprise on friday...I am going to a quilt show on thursday and want to add something special. So....secret pal..it will be on it's way. I didn't not forget nor neglect my pal.
    Peace and Blessings

PS...going to Lancaster after the show..and look out Weavers..getting some fabric for my August Secret Pal..! Ladies and Gents..isn't this fun!
    Old 07-21-2010, 11:46 AM

I am so glad you liked everything. :)

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
    Hooray, I got my SECRET PAL BOX today Mail lady pulled in my drive and I pulled in right after her and I guess you could say "it was hand delivered right into my own little hands,

My Secret Pal is Amy from Amy Wisconsin.
    Thank you so much Amy for all the great treasures, the Silicone Iron Rest Pad, a pkg of size 8 Between needles (exactly the size I use for hand quilting. A beautiful handmade thread catcher with its own pin cushion, 2 spools of thread both gray (which is the color thread I use for sewing because it usually blends well with most fabrics. A bottle of SewSoft moisturizing lotion for busy hands, 2 lovely fat quarters. Love love it all.

I just took some pics of the treasures and will post them later today or in the morning.

I have not seen or heard whether my secret pal received her box. Sent it on Friday the 16th and the postal worker said she should receive this past Monday. I had it insured and also a Delivery Confirmation Request but still no work. I will check on this
    Pat
    Old 07-21-2010, 01:48 PM

I sent mine off today. I sent it priority, so I was told it should arrive by Friday.

I still haven't received anything, so I too am waiting.
    Old 07-21-2010, 05:38 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

I could not wait, I started on the pattern my SP sent to me today. I was feeling well enough and it gave me an incentive to get started. I have all the fabric cut and one block completed. Leaving to go out of town for a few days tomorrow so I will work on it some more on Monday.

this is what the block looks like from the pattern and fabric my SP sent to me
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]73170[/ATTACH]

this is the fabric before making the pattern.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]73171[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-73165.jpe   attachment-73166.jpe  
    Old 07-21-2010, 06:02 PM

I received my package from Dennise. (dkabasketlady)Thank you so much! The fabric was just utterly fanatastic. I didn't just get a fat quarter, there must be three pieces at least 3/4 of a yard! Beautiful fabrics. I need to figure out how to post a pic so everyone can see. She also sent labels and a needle holder. Thank you again. Just a fantastic gift.

Nettie
    Old 07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
    Banned

My pressie was mailed yesterday and Ohioquilter sent me a PM she got it today. Fast mail, well it helped that she lives about 1/2 hour drive from me.

I am waiting for mine.............anyone that did Secret Santa knows I HATE TO WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old 07-21-2010, 10:02 PM

I am still waiting for mine also!
    Old 07-22-2010, 04:17 AM
    tmg

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
    I could not wait, I started on the pattern my SP sent to me today. I was feeling well enough and it gave me an incentive to get started. I have all the fabric cut and one block completed. Leaving to go out of town for a few days tomorrow so I will work on it some more on Monday.
    I love the fabric and the pattern.