Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st >
  • June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st

• June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st

Old 06-15-2014, 11:45 AM
    Power Poster

Karen what an adorable pin cushion. Such detail. That needlebook fabric is so wild and colorful. I love it. Pretty pins and keychain. Pat another job very well done.
    Old 06-15-2014, 02:56 PM
    Power Poster

Tomorrow is monday and the mail comes again. Hopefully something is in it for me.
    Can't wait to see what i get. gotta make a few small things to send out this week.
    And need to finish next months pc.
    it's beautiful here. Just came back from dinner with the inlaws, filet mignon and lobster tail and carrot cake.
    super yummo!!! NOW back to hexes
    Old 06-15-2014, 05:11 PM

Pat you out did your self on Karen's pin cushion that bird is adorable. Well I need to get things finished up here and in the mail. Enjoyed catching up on all the chatter.
    Old 06-16-2014, 05:57 AM

What a morning already. I went in the garage at 8 and there was a squirrel in the trap. So I did get the trap in the car and mother in and off we went to the National Park so he could see his new home. Then as I was done with that I got a call from the plumber that he'd be over in 20 minutes. Last night my water heater was leaking so now I need a brand new one and he's waiting to see how much my home owner's insurance will pay. I sure hope it gets fixed today as it's going to be hot and humid for the next 3 days. I hope everyone has a great day
    Old 06-16-2014, 08:09 AM

Pat, wonderful job on your goodies!! Love that zipper pouch! I'm going to try out some pouches when I get a chance.
    Old 06-16-2014, 08:33 AM
    Power Poster

Peg I love making pouches and totes and purses. They are just so different from quilting.They go together quickly usually.pat you sure are having water troubles. Glad you caught the squirrel.
    Old 06-16-2014, 08:44 AM
    Power Poster

Pat, yeah for the squirrel relocation. I went thru the water heater last year. an unexpected outpay. thank god you didn't have a flood.

I got my pincushion from Lori Percy. He's an adorable little hedgehog. he's stuffed with walnut shells and is brown and even has fur lines stitched onto him with floss. he has cute wiggley eyes too. He's a cutied. thank you so, so much for the cute little hedgehog pincushion. he's going on my shelf right now.

Also want ot give a shoutout to Pat, Mary and Susan, thank you all so much. it rained scraps out of my mailbox this am. got a bunch of scraps to us on my hexie quilt. I'm doing the happy dance. I love it. Now i can work on my hex quilt uninterrupted because of all the beautiful scraps. Susan. thank you, thanks for the rd floss, i needed it and wa going to go to michaels to get some. you saved me the trip. Pat, did you give me half of you stash? you sent me so much. Mary, thanks for the heart bookmark and the great ittle card. the book mark has a cute kitty on it. For Zoey's reading. She wants to take a trip to the library too. I'll post pics as soon as i see my friend to take pictures. thank you all
    Old 06-16-2014, 09:18 AM
    Power Poster

Your so welcome. I can't wait to see your hedgehog p.c. and the hexie quilt finished.
    Old 06-16-2014, 09:54 AM
    Power Poster

Your very welcome lynnie, and yes we hope someone can post a pic for us. Those little hedgehogs when I look at the pics for them are so cute.

I am hoping the pincushion I sent makes it to its place today. It said delivery today, but I am concerned on a bit of a mix up on the zip code, but dear husband says he thinks it should still be ok.

I also have had the problems with the hot water heater. It must be the time for that. I didn't know if home owners insurance helps on that or not, but ours was long gone on its warranty.

Have a great day everyone. It's a nice day today. I was suppose to take my dad somewhere today, and I became dizzy and was afraid to drive him, and I feel so bad. I am like that.
    Old 06-16-2014, 12:58 PM
    Power Poster

took my son out for lunch today. he had tbone i had filet mignon, a repeat of last night. then went to the clubhouse to sit in on the circle chatters. was talking to a man who was in WWII and a silver medal winner. I love listening to old people talk about way back when. then went to a new LQs down the block from me, about 5-6 miles away.
    not anything new. just cking in with all of you. have a great evening. it's beautiful here.