Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March 2010 Doll Quilt Swap >
  • March 2010 Doll Quilt Swap

• March 2010 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 05-03-2010, 12:28 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by karielt
    Originally Posted by BrendaB
    Karielt, I don't think many are even checking this thread now that we are into the May swap. Be sure to let Chele know. She helped me in April. But, seriously, if you don't find out where your quilt is, let me know. I will need a couple weeks to get it done, but am more than happy to make a DQ for you. :-)
    I figured most everyone had moved on to the new months too. If I don't get one I'll let you know and then I can make another blanket and you and I can swap sound good.
    Sounds fine, but if you already sent yours, you shouldn't have to do another. I'm fine just sending one. If I remember correctly, you like red, blue, and tan, right? :-)
    Old 05-03-2010, 12:31 PM

Karielt, I don't think many are even checking this thread now that we are into the May swap. Be sure to let Chele know. She helped me in April. But, seriously, if you don't find out where your quilt is, let me know. I will need a couple weeks to get it done, but am more than happy to make a DQ for you. :-)
    I figured most everyone had moved on to the new months too. If I don't get one I'll let you know and then I can make another blanket and you and I can swap sound good.
    Sounds fine, but if you already sent yours, you shouldn't have to do another. I'm fine just sending one. If I remember correctly, you like red, blue, and tan, right? :-)
    I can't believe you remembered that. Your good :thumbup: Can I just say you are an amazing person!
    Old 05-03-2010, 12:33 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

I can't believe you remembered that. Your good :thumbup: Can I just say you are an amazing person!
    You are a sweetheart! I am tickled pink to make your DQ. I'm gonna go start on it right now. How exciting. :-)
    Old 05-03-2010, 12:34 PM

Thats fine Brenda but you may find something fun in your mailbox too I have your address.
    Old 05-03-2010, 12:37 PM

Thats fine Brenda but you may find something fun in your mailbox too I have your address.
    I still have yours too. :-) I'm excited about doing this for you, so am going to my sewing area now. We will keep in touch. :-)
    Old 05-03-2010, 12:58 PM

You're the best BrendaB. Thanks for stepping up to the plate! March must have been a busy month for some. I had five swappers that needed angels.

Thank you to all who angeled. Make sure I have your address angels. I like to send a little something to my lovely angels.

Chele
    Old 05-03-2010, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chele
    You're the best BrendaB. Thanks for stepping up to the plate! March must have been a busy month for some. I had five swappers that needed angels.

Thank you to all who angeled. Make sure I have your address angels. I like to send a little something to my lovely angels.

Chele
    I'm just so glad she said something. We may never have known. I got the quilt all done but the hand-quilting. It was fun making this for karielt. :-) Is there anyone else who needs one for March? I have lots of leftover triangles from the red, white, and blue swap. It wouldn't take long to put another one together if needed. :-) I started totally over with Karielt's though. She has waited so patiently. I feel that she deserves the most special DQ I can make. Don't forget, I'm new to this, though. Don't expect miracles. lol
    Old 05-03-2010, 08:35 PM

Hi - I didn't get one yet either. I heard that she was working on it and going to send it, but I haven't seen it. So, you can decide if I need an angel or not. Someone else said she did send February swap DQ quilt in April, so.....who knows!!
    Old 05-03-2010, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
    Hi - I didn't get one yet either. I heard that she was working on it and going to send it, but I haven't seen it. So, you can decide if I need an angel or not. Someone else said she did send February swap DQ quilt in April, so.....who knows!!
    I would be happy to make a DQ for you as well. Be sure and let Chele know the details. I will need an address and about two weeks. :-) Red, white, and blue ok with you?
    Old 05-04-2010, 02:24 AM

jljack, I've arranged an angel for you. Thank you for the kind offer BrendaB. Keep those triangles handy, I may need you again!