Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Mug Rug Swap: Destination Spring time! >
  • March Mug Rug Swap: Destination Spring time!

• March Mug Rug Swap: Destination Spring time!

Old 03-12-2015, 06:21 PM
    Power Poster

Brat, don't let the bullies get you down. I love you. you're the greatest. we'd be lost without you.

ljdugas, can you show us a picture of what you got??????
    I love pictures.
    Old 03-12-2015, 07:04 PM

I canT take pictures
    Old 03-13-2015, 04:10 AM

Here is a picture of the mug rug that was sent to ljdugas31. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the goodies that I included in her package.[ATTACH=CONFIG]513357[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails mvc-903s.jpg  
    Old 03-13-2015, 04:30 AM

Really nice job!
    Old 03-13-2015, 05:28 AM

Beautiful!
    Old 03-13-2015, 05:29 AM

Its been a few days since I have been on here, and what lively mug rugs for one, and stuff written to our leader that I am not pleased with, wow what in the world is going on, can't someone say anything without taking offence? Elizabrat has and is doing a great job, really a shame someone has to cut her down because of just saying I WANT THAT, it came across shucks I think I have said it a couple of times! that person just needs to get a life!! yeah girls a lot of your mug rugs are awesome, I am still learning. and yes I want that one too, but it doesnt mean "I want it"

Brat, I am also so sorry that people have to be so mean and take thingsdthe wrong way. Keep up the good work, don't let one rotten apple spoil the whole barrel! we all are for you Brat, don't forget that.
    Mary/psychomomquilter.
    oh you guys want to know something about Brat? its all good ok? I was just a beginner sometime back, and the quilts I was making really didn't do justice. But this perfect stranger(Brat) helped me with just giving me advice, cause I was going to give up, all of this and the pin cushions(crocheting too) as well. so I will definately stand up for her anytime anywhere! my two cents worth today, now to get off my soap box

y'all have a great day!!
    Old 03-13-2015, 06:29 AM

OH MY Goodness I have Terri's package ready to go and forgot to take a picture trying to do to many things at once..I have to get something done today besides wash.
    Old 03-13-2015, 06:36 AM

Linda~ I can't believe someone had the gall to send an email to YOU (of all people) of that nature. What a bunch of petty BUNK!! Oh my gosh I could rant about this for an hour and a half...BUT I wont, because the sun is shining, birds are singing the geese are honking their way back up north and you have been NOTHING BUT WONDERFUL as a Hostess, friend and supporter to me. If there is EVER a way I could repay even an ounce of your kindness, I know you will let me know

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
    good morning ladies! first thing I hope your all having a good day and that weather is holding in a lovely pattern. it is here! yahoo! ok it has been a tad colder than a couple days ago but still it is nice.

I want to broach a subject here that was mentioned to me in a very unfriendly email. I do not SOLICITE gifts from you or from anyone. If I want something I will ask for it trust me. If I need something I will say so. I do not wish for you to send me things. I am not begging for things nor am I whining I hope it is not taken that way. If so please forgive me. I often say OH I WANT THAT ONE! because its so pretty. Not because I am hoping you will make a double and send it to me. I was offended at the suggestion and hope that in the future no one send me things this way its clear I am here for the fun and companionship not for what I can get out of this. I can hardly say more. I am playing for the fun of this and only the fun. I hope this is clear.
    Old 03-13-2015, 06:52 AM

WONDERFUL JOB CHEESEHEAD!!! I love that lil turtle!!
    Old 03-13-2015, 07:42 AM

ok I want to say first off.. your a wonderful group of ladies here. Thank you.

To get onto better brighter things: I got this little email from Lynnie today. She posted she went to two michaels for somethings. I got to thinking. I remember going to michaels. I love MICHAELS (Think hobby lobby type store to those who don't know what it is). I also love glitter. I always bought.. GLITTER when I was there. I have now this collection of every color for every holiday of glitter. I put it on Valentines, easter eggs, pine cones, fourth of july branches to hang my sparkly decorations. If I could glitter up the world I would. I see it in water with sunlight coming through, I see it in the snow in the winter time wow can that sparkle.. its in the morning dew on a blade of grass. I see glitter in so many things. You guys are saying wow she is .. interesting I know. lol. my mother in law used to use that word when she meant WTH? I don't care. I love glitter. and I love you guys too. I just wanted to make it clear I am here for the conversations and the sharing we do. I love fabric just as much as glitter. It sparks the same imagination in my mind. thank you for that.

I think that sand in your little sea turtle mug rug is wonderful. I wish I could see it closer! I need to do sand in one of mine and think three fabrics to get it right? its a bigger wall hanging mind you like a small throw size? at least in my minds eye it will be. so far its 4 12" blocks and then will have a row around the whole thing with regular blocks in it so maybe its a small throw after all.. then borders then binding.. ok a throw. keep it up Brat your quilt will be queen sized before you know it! thank you for sharing your picture. see inspired thoughts come from everywhere.