Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

• March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-20-2011, 12:18 PM
    Power Poster

I haven't been on here for a couple of days and boy did the swaps come in. Some really cute cute things. Did I say they were cute!!Aww Suzanne what a lucky girl to have such a sweet husband. He planned a very nice surprise for you.Well it almost looks like I am one of the last ones on the bench. Is anyone else left with me? Do you have CHOCOLATE??? Mary
    Old 03-20-2011, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    I haven't been on here for a couple of days and boy did the swaps come in. Some really cute cute things. Did I say they were cute!!Aww Suzanne what a lucky girl to have such a sweet husband. He planned a very nice surprise for you.Well it almost looks like I am one of the last ones on the bench. Is anyone else left with me? Do you have CHOCOLATE??? Mary
    I'll join you and even bring you chocolate since I owe you some. Still checking my mailbox daily.
    Old 03-20-2011, 01:36 PM

To my 'Secret Pal'. You should receive your package no later than Wednesday. Clue 3: You are about 24 hours north of me. <3
    You all have such nice things. I am still waiting...but that is worth it. I don't even get home from walking back from the mail box before I am ripping mine open. Then it's "Look honey!Come see what neat stuff I got!' then he will say 'How do you get this stuff?' And I will explain the swap again to him. Or if my neighbor is out (who also belongs here) I will just run up her steps and show her. She lives directly across from the mailbox. You all have a great evening!
    Old 03-20-2011, 01:37 PM

Everyone is receiving wonderful packages this month. Imagine what next month will bring with all the spring colors and influences.....And believe be Spring has sprung....allergies are acting up already.....should be a fun season.....sniff, stitch, sniff, stitch, blow, stitch, sniff, stitch.....lol
    Old 03-20-2011, 01:45 PM

I am still waiting as well, but I am not really worried since the deadline to mail was the 17th. Good things come to those who wait. :thumbup:
    Old 03-20-2011, 02:07 PM

I'm still sitting here with you,just hanging and waiting and eating too much chocolate. At least it didn't rain today, I think I'll go in and finish up those funky chicken blocks. See ya later. Sara
    Old 03-20-2011, 02:57 PM

To all who have not yet received their squishies.... You KNOW they are just saving the best for last!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Old 03-20-2011, 03:00 PM

I am on the bench, also. I can't do chocolate this week, so I'll just do wine. Red, for my health. See you there.
    Old 03-20-2011, 04:24 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Boop56
    To my 'Secret Pal'. You should receive your package no later than Wednesday. Clue 3: You are about 24 hours north of me. <3
    You all have such nice things. I am still waiting...but that is worth it. I don't even get home from walking back from the mail box before I am ripping mine open. Then it's "Look honey!Come see what neat stuff I got!' then he will say 'How do you get this stuff?' And I will explain the swap again to him. Or if my neighbor is out (who also belongs here) I will just run up her steps and show her. She lives directly across from the mailbox. You all have a great evening!
    If you drive like me you can start out goin North from florida and end up west in Missouri soooo Is it me? Mary
    Old 03-20-2011, 04:25 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by shamrock
    I am on the bench, also. I can't do chocolate this week, so I'll just do wine. Red, for my health. See you there.
    I'll do some red wine with ya.Mary