Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

• March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 02-27-2011, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by shamrock
    I've collecting my stuff I had ready, gotta get some more and send it down south!!!!!!!
    Oohhh.,..could be me!!!
    Old 02-27-2011, 05:13 PM

Suzanne, thank you so much for organizing this for us.

I got my pal...I think I have everything ready to go...I am going to try to get it in the mail Wednesday morning before I leave town for the week. Yippeee! Let the fun begin. :thumbup: :mrgreen:
    Old 02-27-2011, 06:06 PM

Suzanne thanks I got my Pal I have almost everything ready to ship out Gee this is alot of fun. I am excited
    Old 02-27-2011, 07:32 PM

I got my SP, Oh my goodness! I was thrown a curve ball, I have no idea how to "shop" for a man! let alone a man that quilts! LOL im chuckling! This is going to be interesting.... All I know for sure is he doesn't want pink!
    Old 02-27-2011, 08:12 PM

I would have to say if my hubby quilted it would be very easy shopping. Right now he is extremely hard to shop for. Have fun. You will do a great job!
    Originally Posted by CloverPatch
    I got my SP, Oh my goodness! I was thrown a curve ball, I have no idea how to "shop" for a man! let alone a man that quilts! LOL im chuckling! This is going to be interesting.... All I know for sure is he doesn't want pink!
    Old 02-28-2011, 04:31 AM

What's bad is when it's a man AND they don't put a whole lot of info down. If course that goes for women too.

Suzanne
    Old 02-28-2011, 05:23 AM

I'm sending a thank you goodie to Suzanne and my secret pal package today. I hate to keep anyone waiting, but somnetimes it happens! Mailing to Texas!
    Old 02-28-2011, 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    I'm sending a thank you goodie to Suzanne and my secret pal package today. I hate to keep anyone waiting, but somnetimes it happens! Mailing to Texas!
    OMG Dotty! You put some of us (ME!) to shame!!
    I think I am shooting for my secret pal to receive her package by the middle of March... that way there is the fun of a little bit of waiting... and not too long to wait to get the name for the next (April!) swap!
    Old 02-28-2011, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
    What's bad is when it's a man AND they don't put a whole lot of info down. If course that goes for women too.

Suzanne
    I think its fabulous that we have men that quilt and they should be alot easier to buy for than men that DON'T quilt!! : )

Also... maybe now would be a good time to go in and look at your forum profile. You have your Secret Pal info that Suzanne sent out to work with, but you can also leave your secret pal some hints by editing your forum profile, maybe with a project you are working on now... a new interest... a book or magazine you are seeking...
    Just a thought in case you wish you had added something to your secret pal form and maybe forgot...?

I love it when swappers write LOTS of additional info! I try to do that! It makes it easier to shop for someone and leaves you with less "guessing" to do! Although, from pictures I see posted, everyone does quite well!

I think this time I will also take a photo of what I am sending in case my pal doesn't have a camera or has a camera with "issues" at the time! I love seeing all the photos!

Ok, I need to get busy here. I have my daughter home from college and going back today (she is only 2 hours away, so sometimes comes home on weekends), so there is mega mountains of laundry to do and tomorrow is my son's birthday. Glad today is my day off!

Oh...and I'll be thinking about what to put in my package. I like to work out a little "theme" and I am trying to decide between 3 or 4 of them!
    Old 02-28-2011, 06:40 AM

thank you Suzanne for my SP :) Gonna go shopping today. I do love this!