Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

• March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-11-2011, 03:11 PM

{ quote] Same with mine, only I haven't even heard from her...she let Suzanne know...so I will tell you all what I sent...she likes cat and dogs so I made a cute pin cushion from the new charm pack from Moda-Max & Whiskers-cute little cat and dog fabric...also made her a scissor fob and put a cross on it since she collects them, put in a pattern and six FQ's of her favorite colors, some buttons and some flavored coffee creamers :)[/quote]

Wow, your package sounds great, will you be my SP ? LOL.
    I think it's very rude not to tell it arrived with a 'thank you'.

I've followed this swap for a few month and I discovered I could participate too ( am from the Netherlands, so thought it would be to expensive for you girls).
    But I love this swap and the pictures I've seen, even while I'm not participating. Just imagine how much fun it'll be if I do.
    I even already thought about things to send :D
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:14 PM

Send my package today. It's on it's way north and should arrive on Monday or Tuesday. Now I think I'll go grab some chocolate and see if there is room on that bench for me.
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
    Ok, guess it is time to drag out the tredle and move to the bench. Wonder who will sit with me waiting, sewing, chatting, EATING, creating, EATING, chatting, EATING......anyone getting the hint?
    Is the hint that you like to eat? Humm. I will sit on the bench with you. What are we going to eat today? Could it be.....chocolate?

:lol:
    I mailed my sp package today. It is headed west. It should be there Monday.
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:30 PM

Plain Jane I am so sorry for your loss, prayers to you and yours.
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll
    Count me in for April. This is my first,but i had fun putting the package togather.After looking at some of the pics of the packages received i think i did ok. hope she likes it.But i forgot the chocolate.lol will do better next time.
    Did you really forget the chocolate or did you eat it?

:P
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
    Originally Posted by Zappycat
    The items I had ordered for my secret pal arrived today. (Its fabric ... and I like it so much that its going to be really hard to part with!) So, I only need to pick up some candy and my package is ready to mail tomorrow or Saturday. So, it should make it in time for my pal's birthday. I guess its time to plan ahead for April now! I don't even start to think about the package that I have coming until I get mine out! I think waiting is half the fun! : )
    Hey, my birthday is next week; is it for me????
    My birthday is next week too. Is it me? Happy Birthday to all of us who have birthdays this month.
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:34 PM

Okay, I had my hubby send out the package yesterday... he comes home and I ask where the tracking number is... he says "What tracking number?" I am REALLY sorry! I hope that I don't get kicked off of the swap. If my person doesn't get something in the next week or so, I'll send something out. I guess I just need to do it myself next time!
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:36 PM

"I've followed this swap for a few month and I discovered I could participate too ( am from the Netherlands, so thought it would be to expensive for you girls). "

One of my daughters just spent a semester in Leiden, we visited her there. She loved it!
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by buckyfan19
    Okay, I had my hubby send out the package yesterday... he comes home and I ask where the tracking number is... he says "What tracking number?" I am REALLY sorry! I hope that I don't get kicked off of the swap. If my person doesn't get something in the next week or so, I'll send something out. I guess I just need to do it myself next time!
    My sister mailed mine for me...priority mail but I did not remember about the tracking. I did send it priority. If my sp doesn't post in the next few days, I'll do the same. Sigh.
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by buckyfan19
    Shouldn't worry to much buckyfan19, if you have a receipt of the postage, there might be a number on that and you could call the post office when you think it should have been delivered and they should be able to advise you where in the outa space your package may be. i have done that a few times now, and they were very helpful. cheers Pennyj :)