Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

• March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-11-2011, 03:40 PM

I will join you on the bench and bring my new tastykake Black& White it is soooo good I will share with someone oh and my french vanilla coffe too :lol:
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
    Originally Posted by Zappycat
    Forgot to mention... Roseysue, your package looks terrific... who wouldn't just LOVE receiving it! And Brenda, your package, as well...sounds just wonderful!Two more lucky recipients out there somewhere! Lots of thought and love went into those packages!
    It is so good to hear nice words - music to my ears
    I loved your package Roseysue.
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:45 PM

very nice you are very lucky
    Originally Posted by shelrox
    Wow and more Wow to Nolee, just got my squishie and I am stunned, what beautiful presents she sent. Take a look, I am truly spoiled to have a SP like this. Thank you so much now to search for your screen name.
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
    Originally Posted by buckyfan19
    Okay, I had my hubby send out the package yesterday... he comes home and I ask where the tracking number is... he says "What tracking number?" I am REALLY sorry! I hope that I don't get kicked off of the swap. If my person doesn't get something in the next week or so, I'll send something out. I guess I just need to do it myself next time!
    Shouldn't worry to much buckyfan19, if you have a receipt of the postage, there might be a number on that and you could call the post office when you think it should have been delivered and they should be able to advise you where in the outa space your package may be. i have done that a few times now, and they were very helpful. cheers Pennyj :)
    Phew, Thanks for the advice! I save all my recipts, so that shouldn't be a problem! I just hope my sp posts when she gets it!
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou
    I am so excited... I got my very first swap package today and it's like Christmas. A big thank you to Shawn Emily, I absolutely love everything you sent and Gunner loves the tennis balls he was just as excited as I was.
    You truly went above and beyond and I thank you, I can use everything you sent.
    I am soooo glad you like everything!! I am happy to see Gunner showing his approval!!! This has been really fun!!! I can't wait to sign up for the next one!! I havent received mine yet and am hoping it is at the post office. I still cant get to my front porch thanks to Sunday and Monday's latest snow storm! :x So I have to go to the post office in the morning to see if I have any "fun" stuff instead the normal bills..... yuck!!!
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:49 PM

So sorry for your loss and all is forgiven if no pic's are posted God Bless Lynn[quote=Plain Jane]
    Originally Posted by pattis47
    Yippeeeee, my sp finally got her package, I hope she likes it. Guess I will just have to wait and see what she posts.

Thank you! I was late getting your package. I just sent you a pm. My month has been a tough one...left Feb. 9th to go to CT to babysit my grandson overnight, ended up flying to TX for my mom, who was hospitalized and in ICU for 18 days. Her body died but she went to be with her Savior on March 2. I finally returned home yesterday. It was a very wonderful thing to get your sweet package. Thank you so much.
    In the midst of all of that I somehow did remember to get my package out. It was about the only thing I did other than 'mom' activities. So hopefully my sp will get her package any day. Thank you, again. If I can figure out how I will post a picture but life is a little overwhelming right now, so please understand if I don't get it up. I'll try though. :)
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:51 PM

Zappy,
    I have a big bright blue umbrella, it will keep you dry !

I'm not sitting on that bench with you gals until it stops raining... chocolate or no chocolate! Weather is just awful here!

It does certainly sound like some people have more fun with this swap than others... maybe it needs to be a requirement that you come to this thread and post? I think there were 180 or so swappers this month and we only hear from a very small percentage of them. I still consider myself somewhat of a newbie here, this is only my third swap, but I try really hard to put alot of thought into what I send and to let my partner know when I get my package and how pleased I am with it. I would be just as sad to never hear from the person that I send to as I would be to not receive a package.
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:51 PM

Hope you get your package soon!
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:55 PM

Yummy, yummy, yummy in the tummy!

Originally Posted by Renee110
    Originally Posted by wanda lou
    Ok so a pack of raspberry tea and some Reeses didnt make it in the picture.
    You put those somewhere safe for later right?
    Old 03-11-2011, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare
    Originally Posted by Katie Ann
    The items I had ordered for my secret pal arrived today. (Its fabric ... and I like it so much that its going to be really hard to part with!) So, I only need to pick up some candy and my package is ready to mail tomorrow or Saturday. So, it should make it in time for my pal's birthday. I guess its time to plan ahead for April now! I don't even start to think about the package that I have coming until I get mine out! I think waiting is half the fun! : )
    Hey, my birthday is next week; is it for me????
    My birthday is next week too. Is it me? Happy Birthday to all of us who have birthdays this month.
    Wow...alot of March birthdays! And no.... to both of you! Katie Ann is too far west and Sherry is not far enough, but I won't answer anymore "Is it me" questions! ; ) haha.... I'm afraid the next one might be my pal and I don't want to say YES... or lie and say NO!!
    I picked up my candy and am packing my package now, and I realized that I forgot to buy a birthday card. *sigh* I'm going pack it up anyway, because I want to make sure it goes out tomorrow.