Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

• March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-14-2011, 04:19 AM

darn it , or should i say sew it?
    I am still on the bench but i don't really like chocolate, could I sit on the bench with licorics instead?
    Old 03-14-2011, 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by mstandridge
    I am still on the bench but i don't really like chocolate, could I sit on the bench with licorics instead?
    I'll scoot over for you, I like licorice, I'm thinking we also need a little salt to go with all this sugar, so I'll stop off at the grocery and get us some nuts, chips, and pretzels and since I'm not a pop drinker I'll bring some bottles of water to wash it all down. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Old 03-14-2011, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by plainpat
    My secret pal pkg arrived today.....tho it really came 2 days ago & was delivered to DD's house.Wanted Mstandridge to know it's here & full of so many nice things! Have a Dr's appt tomor & will be gone till late afternoon, but will send a pic then.
    glad you like your package. hope to see your pics soon. I have my camera ready to take pics when i get off the bench. Have spent 12 hours the last 2 day setting up an AVESOME friends brand new Babylock Crown jewel long arm quilting machine, which she expects me to use 75% of the time compared to her 25%. PLUS we are going to Florida from the 22 to the 27 to visit another quilting buddy and she is giving me the trip and a $150.00 shopping spree while on the trip. What a great friend. She has been through HELL the past few months with her daughter and I have stood by her side and helped to carry her burden never for one second thinking I should recieve such a blessing, her friendship and health was all I ever cared about. she was hospitalized 3 times during all of this and at times needed a place to stay when things were the worst with her daughter. Now she seems to be headed to healing and this trip will be wonderful for her.
    Old 03-14-2011, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl
    I'll scoot over for you, I like licorice, I'm thinking we also need a little salt to go with all this sugar, so I'll stop off at the grocery and get us some nuts, chips, and pretzels and since I'm not a pop drinker I'll bring some bottles of water to wash it all down. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    YES, that sound perfect, much more my style of munching. How about some kettle corn, did anyone think to keep a microwave close to the bench?
    Old 03-14-2011, 04:54 AM

YES, that sound perfect, much more my style of munching. How about some kettle corn, did anyone think to keep a microwave close to the bench?
    They actually sell some already popped kettle corn at our fresh market, the white cheddar kettle coern is oh so yummy :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Old 03-14-2011, 05:33 AM

Yes I think I will join every one on the bench. I can bring the kettle corn....luv it and some hot cider or tea. I'm not really a chocolate candy eater either. Will you bring some of the black licorice also? Haven't had it in a while but it sure sounds good.

They actually sell some already popped kettle corn at our fresh market, the white cheddar kettle coern is oh so yummy :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Old 03-14-2011, 05:40 AM

[quote=Terryl][quote=mstandridge][quote=Terryl]
    Me too! But this southern girl would like sweet ice tea please!
    Old 03-14-2011, 05:41 AM

bucky fan19,I got my package on sat.thank you for the 6 fat qt.,4 by 4 ruler,the xmas cross stitch runner,theghirardelli dark choco.,and the pretty embroidered towel.I will enjoy the fabric very much seeing I'am learning to use different fabrics and prints.I will really enjoy my dark choco candy.
    Old 03-14-2011, 05:42 AM

My package is out for delivery :D

I haven't seen my Secret Pal sitting on the bench though - hopefully she will post when she receives it
    Old 03-14-2011, 05:43 AM

scooting over to make room for Terry.. I love licorice. Not black tho! I made some fresh peanut butter cookies last night. got those bagged up as well as some peanut butter chocolate ship cookies... Dh will be ticked if I take all of them so I will leave him one. lol..