Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

• March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-15-2011, 03:54 AM

and here's a pic of mine....the big piece of fabric in the back is an apron and placemats. Oh and there was chocolate too that is not in the picture...the kids and I were busy with it :-) I can't wait to try the clips on binding.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-170031.jpe  
    Old 03-15-2011, 04:56 AM

I look at some of the pics posted and I think I shorted my sp.. This was my first swap so I guess now I know alittle more and I am looking forward to the April swap!!!!
    Old 03-15-2011, 05:00 AM

fidgety - I know what you mean.. some of these packages were filled with way more than $10 worth of items.... eeeks....

My SP received her package yesterday, I checked the tracking - and I haven't heard from her yet. I hope she liked what I sent, I stayed within the $10 budget though....

Originally Posted by fidgety
    I look at some of the pics posted and I think I shorted my sp.. This was my first swap so I guess now I know alittle more and I am looking forward to the April swap!!!!
    Old 03-15-2011, 05:02 AM

I know what you mean...I kinda feel the same way. My SP received hers awhile back and sent a nice PM and was happy, but I still can't help feeling a little bad..next time!!!
    Old 03-15-2011, 05:07 AM
    Power Poster

WooHoo, my SP package notification says it was delivered to the Lone Star State yesterday. Now I just have to wait to see if she liked what I sent. I always have a difficult time knowing if my package of "squishies" was sufficient. Just keeping my fingers crossed and saying a little prayer. I get more excited knowing that my SP package was well received than I do about getting one for myself. Now I am joining everyone on the couch cause I am waiting for my package. LOL Bringing chocolate.
    Old 03-15-2011, 05:19 AM

Ooohhhh, I am in Texas, maybe it is me!!
    Old 03-15-2011, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by ginnie6
    and here's a pic of mine....the big piece of fabric in the back is an apron and placemats. Oh and there was chocolate too that is not in the picture...the kids and I were busy with it :-) I can't wait to try the clips on binding.
    Sorry Ginny, I left the card out of the box, didn't think of it till I got to the Post Office. Hope you enjoy every thing. And I love the clips for binding, no getting stuck lol.
    grammyj
    Old 03-15-2011, 05:34 AM

Hi All, If my SP package was delivered between Friday 3/11/11 and Friday 3/18/11, I will be delayed in posting, as I am away from home until then and won't know it's been delivered. Let me say thank you in advance, I have NEVER been disappointed in any SP I've received, most of us choose things we ourselves would like to have, even within the $10 limit, I only made 1 purchase for my SP this time, everything else came from my stash, things I've gathered over the past year I've been involved in the swap. Sale items etc. I mostly never send chocolate because of the heat in Florida, we have a fabulous little chocolatier just a block from where I work and she won't sell me her homemade chocolates except in December and January as they don't hold up well in transit. I'm grateful she told me this or I would not have known and I would be sending melted chocolate mess. So I always feel as though I shorted my pal but I don't want a mess when my pal opens her/his package. My package will go in the mail today, it has a long way to travel.............across the ocean :) :) hummm....which ocean could that be? Atlantic? Pacific? Indian? Did I forget any? So Pal, don't give up on me it's coming :) :) :)
    Old 03-15-2011, 06:16 AM

I worry every time I do one if I sent enough. I'm having a really hard time staying within the limit and putting lots of goodies in. I think I've done better this month.
    Old 03-15-2011, 06:22 AM

To me its not whats in the package its the thought in the package it can be only one little thing that says I took the time to think about you