Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

• March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-15-2011, 02:21 PM
    Power Poster

Whew.I finally got my secret pals package in the mail today. Barely got it in under the deadline. It's going up north of me in the same state.You should have it by the end of the week.Hope you like everything.Now I sit on the bench with the rest of you. better bring some chocolate so ya let me sit with ya.It's a pretty day today made it to the low 50's tomorrow is suppose to be mid 70's. yesterday was upper 30's what a great place missouri is. I just love it!!!Mary
    Old 03-15-2011, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
    Originally Posted by Terryl
    Hi All, If my SP package was delivered between Friday 3/11/11 and Friday 3/18/11, I will be delayed in posting, as I am away from home until then and won't know it's been delivered. Let me say thank you in advance, I have NEVER been disappointed in any SP I've received, most of us choose things we ourselves would like to have, even within the $10 limit, I only made 1 purchase for my SP this time, everything else came from my stash, things I've gathered over the past year I've been involved in the swap. Sale items etc. I mostly never send chocolate because of the heat in Florida, we have a fabulous little chocolatier just a block from where I work and she won't sell me her homemade chocolates except in December and January as they don't hold up well in transit. I'm grateful she told me this or I would not have known and I would be sending melted chocolate mess. So I always feel as though I shorted my pal but I don't want a mess when my pal opens her/his package. My package will go in the mail today, it has a long way to travel.............across the ocean :) :) hummm....which ocean could that be? Atlantic? Pacific? Indian? Did I forget any? So Pal, don't give up on me it's coming :) :) :)
    ooohh, could that be me, waiting patiently. I am very patient. Move over on the bench ladies, i am bringing some new mags to share. :)
    New mags?...Move over on that bench but don't get too comfortable.
    Old 03-15-2011, 02:44 PM

Same state up north of you. Where is the show me state are you located? Could it be me hmmm? I'm in the same state.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Whew.I finally got my secret pals package in the mail today. Barely got it in under the deadline. It's going up north of me in the same state.You should have it by the end of the week.Hope you like everything.Now I sit on the bench with the rest of you. better bring some chocolate so ya let me sit with ya.It's a pretty day today made it to the low 50's tomorrow is suppose to be mid 70's. yesterday was upper 30's what a great place missouri is. I just love it!!!Mary
    Old 03-15-2011, 02:47 PM
    Power Poster

Havplenty,maybe BUT it's a big state.How's the weather up there. did you get much snow yesterday?
    Old 03-15-2011, 02:47 PM

I wonder if mine sp has shipped mine yet? I've run out of Chocolate Orange. Hope she/he has the right address.
    Old 03-15-2011, 02:48 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Havplenty,maybe BUT it's a big state.How's the weather up there. did you get much snow yesterday?
    sorry I forgot to say I'm in Elkland very small town ne of springfield
    Old 03-15-2011, 02:53 PM

I am excited to join April's swap. This will be my first swap. I love seeing the photos and coversation going on. Just a fun site full of amazing people.
    Old 03-15-2011, 03:02 PM

I see a few squishes are headed to Canada!!! Could one of them be mine???

I forgot how much fun this could be as I opted out last month ...

I enjoyed so much buying for my SP and hoping he/she will like it ... it should arrive on Thursday.

Cant wait to sign up again for April.

Is there a bench started yet for those of us here in Canada??? If so, I would love to join.

Hoping others in the other countries dont have to sit on their benches too long!!!

Cheers!! :thumbup:
    Old 03-15-2011, 03:04 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by mamaheath
    I am excited to join April's swap. This will be my first swap. I love seeing the photos and coversation going on. Just a fun site full of amazing people.
    OH BOY!! looks like we got another one hooked on our swap. It's fun I you'll enjoy yourself,but it is addicting.Suzanne is a great Hostess too.Enjoy Mary
    Old 03-15-2011, 03:20 PM

My secret pal received her package yesterday according to the tracking info, but I haven't heard anything yet. I just checked and I see that she has not posted anything on the forum in a month. I hope everything is OK!