Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm >
  • March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm

• March Secret Pal Swap Sign Up closes Feb 29th 4pm

Old 03-20-2012, 11:08 AM

Onalee~ what a great idea for the furbaby beds....I had made one of these (without the stuffing) as a blanket for my niece's bday....I could just do a smaller version and stuff it for Miss Daisy!! She will only go on the furniture if there's a blanket there to curl up with and she has three beds throughout the downstairs (spoiled much?) and one is getting kind of beat up so I think I'll try this!!
    Old 03-20-2012, 11:18 AM

Just wanted to let you all know that I really love this swap and am going to miss it and you all so much!!! We have had too many "bad things" happen so I won't be able to participate for probably the next few months..First my new car was wrecked..than my computer died and had to go get another one and the night it died..My central heat and air unit went belly up ( this was all within a week )..Lost the compressor and have to replace it with a new unit. ..I will keep in touch with the swap and look and drool all over the nice packages coming in though ..Diana
    Old 03-20-2012, 11:44 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
    Just wanted to let you all know that I really love this swap and am going to miss it and you all so much!!! We have had too many "bad things" happen so I won't be able to participate for probably the next few months..First my new car was wrecked..than my computer died and had to go get another one and the night it died..My central heat and air unit went belly up ( this was all within a week )..Lost the compressor and have to replace it with a new unit. ..I will keep in touch with the swap and look and drool all over the nice packages coming in though ..Diana
    Good luck Diana.you will be missed. Mary
    Old 03-20-2012, 11:49 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by tedytrser
    Puppy packed up for a SP LOL!!!
    YAY!!! Does he have a little monkey with him? All pups and monkeys are most welcome at my house!
    Have loved all my packages over the last few months, but ... no monkeys! No pups! What's up with that???
    Old 03-20-2012, 11:52 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by onaemtnest
    Oh don't tease....Me, Me, Me! What an adorable face I'll take puppy in a New York Second! Thanks for the smiles.
    Sorry, Onalee, but New York seconds and all puppies are reserved for genuine New Yorkers! Hand him over! I'll let you come pet him every now and again, but that's it!
    Old 03-20-2012, 11:56 AM
    Swap Hosts

Diana, I am so sorry you won't be around. What a big pile up of problems you've had. Look on the sunny side - at least you had a car to crash, a computer to die, and central air and heat to conk out. All will be well soon enough. And then we'll have you back!
    Old 03-20-2012, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by tedytrser
    Puppy packed up for a SP LOL!!!
    LOL I hope you get me next month, I love puppeh!!

Diana, here are thoughts your way that things get better since it is now SPRING!!
    Old 03-20-2012, 01:23 PM

We'll miss Diana. Your luck should be getting netter not that you've used all the bad.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:24 PM

Lori I hope that you heal quickly.
    Old 03-20-2012, 01:26 PM

Just wanted to let you all know that I really love this swap and am going to miss it and you all so much!!! We have had too many "bad things" happen so I won't be able to participate for probably the next few months..Diana
    diana hang in there as this to shall pass. there are times when it seems like its our "season" for the storms to come raging through. but the good thing about storms are they dont last always, they pass through. hang on tight, let your attitude determine your altitude and not your circumstances. this swap will be here when you can fully participate again and know that we are sending positive thoughts your way.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]321306[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails 76a08819.gif