Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm >
  • May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

• May Secret Pal Swap Closes April 30th 2pm

Old 05-17-2012, 05:56 PM

Wow everyone... once again some great SP. pkgs. coming through... I rec'd my box today from DEBBIE in TALLAHASSEE .FLORIDA. YIPEE! The box was heavy and VERY full of goodies. First, I have to share with all .. that I sent an RAK to her earlier this month, of course not knowing she was my SP. partner, but she know I was her partner.. so we exchanged goodies!!! Enclose were 2 quilt magazines, those I will share this wkend at my quilters workshop, dove chocolate, I might share those w/hubby... a cute triangle box with a pkg. of emb-needles and labels enclosed, a cute butterfly magnet, pkg. of bee buttons, a pattern for a doggie pillow and cute little collar, a small bottle of hand sanitizer and a big bottle of the same, several chunks of kitty themed fabric, (LOVE THESE ), a jar of apple jelly, and a big bottle of taning bronzer. ( I am not a sun gal...but I have a girlfriend who LOVES the heat and sun and she will LOVE The tanning stuff ). You "sweet southern and mid west gals " get more sun than we NORTHERNERS get... so I think you are all hoping we get more sun!!! LOL... which we did have last wkend for Mothers Day and it kicked up to 80' which for us here in WA. is HOT...I did not do very well and had a ruff couple of days.... FUN STUFF DEB.. thank you very much!!!
    I still haven't learned how to post pictures..BAD GIRL... This month has been very off whack taking care of many family needs, so maybe by nexr months swap i'll have my act together and post. LOTS of luck!! :-)

Last edited by Jan Rutherford; 05-17-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    Old 05-17-2012, 06:32 PM

Voted for #5 Kiddo.
    Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Another off-topic alert --- PUH-LEASE vote for scarf #5 in the Nancy Zeiman contest ... and get your friends to vote too.
    PLEASSSEEEEE! Here's the link http://www.nancyzieman.com/blog/quic...ewing-pattern/
    Old 05-17-2012, 06:40 PM

Man, all these swap packages are super awesome!!
    Old 05-17-2012, 07:59 PM

Oh where oh where has my package gone oh where oh where can it be?
    I am sitting here in Tennessee patiently awaiting my package. I am so excited, almost as good as Christmas.
    Old 05-17-2012, 10:37 PM

awesome packages everyone!
    Old 05-17-2012, 10:46 PM

Voted for #5. K - you are waaaaaayyyyyy out in front with 27% of the votes or 58 votes. The next closest only has 30 votes for 14%. Good luck!!!
    Old 05-18-2012, 12:37 AM

One more vote for #5!!!
    Old 05-18-2012, 03:55 AM

I voted for # 5
    Old 05-18-2012, 04:12 AM
    Swap Hosts

Good morning, lovelies!
    Every time I see that cat picture it cracks me up! Bad kitties!!!

CraftyKK, what a nice package you received. I love that watermelon fabric. Had to stop myself from buying some last week!

Brenda, TOOMANY really sent you some knock out homemade goodies! Lucky you!

Fayzer, if you find you have no room for that apron pattern .... well, you know what to do!

Carfty Grammie, you got a nice package from Bolin. I really that that sewing accessories kit.

Ms Cupid, where on earth did Jacqui find those pastilles? I thought they stopped making them 20 years ago! Wow!

Oh, Moedeenie! Lucky you to receive the cat mug rug I made for Happy Nana last month.

Gzuslvs, Hoppa sure sent you a great package. Love that bee mug!

Louise, that orange stash is building up, especially with the addition from LaQuita! You need to make something soon!

Lori, you got such a nice package from Onaemtnest. Love the back scratcher!

Hav! Red scotties! Too cute. Who could even think of eating them? I'd just play with them all day! Hey! Red and black means you can play checkers with them! The winner gets to eat them all.

Catpawski, Pinkwater really knows how to put together an attractive package. Lucky you!

As for the threads being removed ... no big deal. Although sometimes I think the mods are stalking me! LOL! Always fun to get one of their "love notes"

Thank you everyone for your votes! I really have to write to my sisters and aunt and get them to vote, too!

Now, off to the nursery to cancel an order for five fruit trees. What was I thinking???
    Old 05-18-2012, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    I got my package from onaemtnest last night when I got home it was packed full! I got a book with the bioprapghy of Oprah - 5 yes count then 5 packages of Good & Plenty which should tell you where I stand on the licorice issue lol - a box to keep all the bobbins people sent to me - an Idaho Spud which is already gone - a bear claw which is the neatest thing, a retracting backscratcher! - Some very pretty red fabrics and some beautiful blues as well - a Fon's & Porter tip of the day book - and a book all about making CAT QUILTS! Love it all thank you thank you thank you. lori [ATTACH=CONFIG]336019[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]336020[/ATTACH]
    Lori ~ I'm so happy you were pleased with the package and saw the humor in my message about you loving the color gray and sour candy NOT..... :0) I just knew you 'needed' the Cat's Meow from previous conversations! You are very welcome and keep on getting those itches you just can't reach with the telescoping back scratcher, girlfriend!
    Hugs....