Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 >
  • May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

• May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

Old 05-15-2011, 06:38 AM

i just got off the april bench, and my b___ needs a rest!!!!!(LOL)...i am going to wait a few more days and maybe i wont have to join ya all there!! happy snacking!! gina
    Old 05-15-2011, 06:44 AM

Hopetoquilt: I received your package and cannot believe how you hit it right on the head. Not only with the orange hued fat quarters but also with the book. I was also amazsed to see the pics of the produce market and the awesome quilt with the colors I love, but then there was the quilt for the ocean colors and THEN the first project was about Ohio Flowerpots and I am originally from Ohio. Thanks again. I am just itching to get started on the projects in the book. I can make tabel runners now that will be truly specail. Thanks again, Boop56
    Old 05-15-2011, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Boop56
    Hopetoquilt: I received your package and cannot believe how you hit it right on the head. Not only with the orange hued fat quarters but also with the book. I was also amazsed to see the pics of the produce market and the awesome quilt with the colors I love, but then there was the quilt for the ocean colors and THEN the first project was about Ohio Baskets and I am originally from Ohio. Thanks again. I am just itching to get started on the projects in the book. I can make tabel runners now that will be truly specail. Thanks again, Boop56
    Ohio baskets
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]197300[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-197291.jpe   attachment-197292.jpe   attachment-197293.jpe   attachment-197294.jpe  
    Old 05-15-2011, 06:58 AM

Tomorrow is the mail date for May packages, I hope everyone is going to get them mailed out on time!! Alot of people are sending me a pm to let me know that they have mailed their sp package, this is not necessary but if you do send, I will make a note of it. As I am new to this I wasn't sure what to do with the first pm I got telling me it was mailed so I put notation in the matrix. Is everyone clear on the status of their package? I know before it wasn't clear if sp received package or if you had received a package. Has anyone received a package and not let me know? Has everyone thanked their sp? I would hate to have to exclude you for June
    Old 05-15-2011, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Tomorrow is the mail date for May packages, I hope everyone is going to get them mailed out on time!! Alot of people are sending me a pm to let me know that they have mailed their sp package, this is not necessary but if you do send, I will make a note of it. As I am new to this I wasn't sure what to do with the first pm I got telling me it was mailed so I put notation in the matrix. Is everyone clear on the status of their package? Has anyone received a package and not let me know? Has everyone thanked their sp? I would hate to have to exclude you for June
    Also leave positive {or negative-HOPEFULLY NOT} feedback for you sp. It helps them when they sign up for other things to do. Thank-you
    Old 05-15-2011, 07:14 AM
    Power Poster

I have to apologize to my SP for May. Your package will not go out till tomorrow. It is going to a State that begins with the letter N. We have had a lot going on in the State of Alabama the last few weeks. A lot of devastation and a lot of volunteering to help those less fortunate than we were. Please continue to pray for those who were affected by the rash of tornados in the South and also the flooding that is taking place. It is horrible to lose all your material possessions, but if we still have our lives and our loved ones, we are truly blessed. At any rate, I will take your package to the post office in the morning. Haven't received mine, so I don't guess I am the only one running behind this month. LOL
    Old 05-15-2011, 07:33 AM
    Power Poster

Gee alot of beautiful gifts recieved. Mary
    Old 05-15-2011, 08:06 AM

Thank you Suzi C!!

My package was in the mailbox yesterday!!

It was filled with all kinds of stuff.

Thanks again

Fabric, candy and lots of patterns
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]197321[/ATTACH]

A nice wallhanging kit complete with pre cut fabric
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]197322[/ATTACH]

Look at all the patterns!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]197323[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-197315.jpe   attachment-197316.jpe   attachment-197317.jpe  
    Old 05-15-2011, 08:08 AM

On my way to the post office, expressing south!! Fantastic pckages so far, hold on SP yours is on the way!
    Old 05-15-2011, 08:50 AM

My sp finally got her package on Sat. Sadly she was not home so they left a note. Hopefully Monday she will get it. I really hope she likes it. This was my first swap and so much fun. I am looking forward to Junes.