Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 >
  • May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

• May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

Old 05-17-2011, 11:43 AM

I have really enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures!! Everybody's got such great packages!!
    Old 05-17-2011, 12:24 PM

I didn't make it to the post office yesterday so I got out of work early today and my SP's pkg is on it's way. It is headed south of me!!

hint hint.... it is going to someone that loves quilting, reading and furbabies. :?: :?: :?: Hmmm..... that could be ME!! :lol:
    Old 05-17-2011, 12:28 PM

I have a question...I sent my package out of Friday..according to the PO it was suppose to be delivered yesterday..And, according to the tracking information it was out to be delivered yesterday..As of today, the tracking information still says that it is out for delivery..How long does it take to be delivered? This actually makes me nervous wondering why it hasn't be delivered..
    Old 05-17-2011, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by soniboo
    Originally Posted by candi
    Originally Posted by soniboo
    Mailed my SP's package today and it should be zinging past Candi shortly on it's way out of state. :D
    Ah, so now, I am watching two packages, yours and Terryl's, zipping by. Good thingI got a great package today, or I would have been Sooooo jealous :mrgreen:
    You did get a great package for sure and watching other packages go by helps keep you out of trouble...a little...maybe...:lol:
    Trouble??Me? Never :!: I am a good girl...just ask Terryl :mrgreen: :XD: :lol:
    Old 05-17-2011, 12:31 PM

I received my SP package today. It is from tumrub! There was so much in the box, let me see if I can remember it all...
    3 green and white kitchen towels, two boxes of canning lids (2 sizes), salsa seasoning pkt. and a jelly pectin mix, a mosquito repelling wrist band (for use in the garden), 2 handmade rug mugs (just beautiful!), a water soluble quilt marking pen in blue, and last but not least a big package of M&M minis (my favorites!). Thank you so much, Cathy, you have made my first ever swap so much fun and so enjoyable that I can't wait for the next one!

Rose L
    Old 05-17-2011, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
    I have a question...I sent my package out of Friday..according to the PO it was suppose to be delivered yesterday..And, according to the tracking information it was out to be delivered yesterday..As of today, the tracking information still says that it is out for delivery..How long does it take to be delivered? This actually makes me nervous wondering why it hasn't be delivered..
    Diana,
    Since it was just yesterday...don't worry about it yet. I know one would think if it is-out for delivery that means that day, but my experience has been different towns do different things, scan the barcodes at different times, etc. give it another day...
    Also sometimes, it takes the PO a while to update the tracking...she may have got it already...
    Old 05-17-2011, 12:35 PM

Diana,
    Since it was just yesterday...don't worry about it yet. I know one would think if it is-out for delivery that means that day, but my experience has been different towns do different things, scan the barcodes at different times, etc. give it another day...
    Also sometimes, it takes the PO a while to update the tracking...she may have got it already...[/quote]

Thank you..What you said makes me feel better :)
    Old 05-17-2011, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by shawnemily
    I didn't make it to the post office yesterday so I got out of work early today and my SP's pkg is on it's way. It is headed south of me!!

hint hint.... it is going to someone that loves quilting, reading and furbabies. :?: :?: :?: Hmmm..... that could be ME!! :lol:
    This could soooo easily be me, as I love all of those things. ;)
    Old 05-17-2011, 12:47 PM

I received my package today from LaQuita....she sent wonderful fabrics, a lunch tote (really needed a new one), a measuring tool, the directions for Crayola Fabric Art, and the crayons to go with it, as well as, a cookbook....Look at all the lovely things!!!! Thanks so much, LaQuita....she is now on an Alaskan Cruise for her anniversary, so she won't get this thank you for awhile, but wanted to get it posted....Happy 25th anniversary!!!! Hope you are having a great time!!!!! I almost forgot....I also got some sugar-free carmel from Werthers, never seen this kind, it is carmel apple....can't wait to get into those!!!!!

My May Secret Pal Package
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]198359[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-198353.jpe  
    Old 05-17-2011, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
    Did you send it where it requires a signature for delivery? If so that could be why. I know it can be real hard for me to ever get to the post office when they are open to pick up packages that require a signature since we work out of town and our small post office keeps real short hours (just 1 hour on Saturdays even) It is almost impossible for us.