Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • MOTHERLY LOVE - 6-1/2" square fabric swap CLOSED !!! >
  • MOTHERLY LOVE - 6-1/2" square fabric swap CLOSED !!!

• MOTHERLY LOVE - 6-1/2" square fabric swap CLOSED !!!

Old 05-04-2012, 07:31 PM

YEA!!! Luv should get hers on Monday and all will be delivered.
    Old 05-04-2012, 08:37 PM

Got my fabric squares! Thank-you everyone.
    Old 05-08-2012, 06:19 AM

ALL PACKAGES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED!!! WOO HOO!!! I hope y'all enjoy them. This was a FUN swap for me...now off to the ManCave!!!
    Old 05-08-2012, 09:14 AM

Oh my goodness! How can any words I print here tell you all just how much the package of absolutely beautiful fabric squares I received yesterday meant to me? Thank you, thank you, thank you for including me in the swap. You really can't know how bad I felt yesterday as I walked out to the mailbox and then found the package. I couldn't think of what I could be receiving. Then to open it up, find all those sandwich bags filled with beautiful fabric and the note from Cindy.... well, I stood in the kichen and cried. Tears of happiness of course. It has been a very difficult time after getting out of the hospital and trying to eat again after no food for over a week while in the hospital. I just haven't felt good at all so this "wonderful happening" is just so very special. Cindy, your note was such a blessing and to hear that people have been praying for me leaves me feeling so loved. You are all so special and I will never forget your kindness and thoughtfulness. As a mother, I truely felt very loved. Not only did the fabrics express the theme of the swap but your actions expressed the theme. May God bless each and every one of you.
    Sunkistmi/Wendy
    Old 05-08-2012, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by sunkistmi
    Oh my goodness! How can any words I print here tell you all just how much the package of absolutely beautiful fabric squares I received yesterday meant to me? Thank you, thank you, thank you for including me in the swap. You really can't know how bad I felt yesterday as I walked out to the mailbox and then found the package. I couldn't think of what I could be receiving. Then to open it up, find all those sandwich bags filled with beautiful fabric and the note from Cindy.... well, I stood in the kichen and cried. Tears of happiness of course. It has been a very difficult time after getting out of the hospital and trying to eat again after no food for over a week while in the hospital. I just haven't felt good at all so this "wonderful happening" is just so very special. Cindy, your note was such a blessing and to hear that people have been praying for me leaves me feeling so loved. You are all so special and I will never forget your kindness and thoughtfulness. As a mother, I truely felt very loved. Not only did the fabrics express the theme of the swap but your actions expressed the theme. May God bless each and every one of you.
    Sunkistmi/Wendy
    I'm SO glad you got them and LOVE them!!! I'm sorry we made you cry, but excited we made your day!!! Hugs and love and we look forward to having you in future swaps!!!
    Old 05-08-2012, 01:20 PM

Lots of love here!! I got teary reading your note. I knew Metisa was being a fabric fairy! She's so sweet! You just get well!! <3

Originally Posted by sunkistmi
    Sunkistmi/Wendy
    Old 05-08-2012, 03:57 PM

Received the motherly fabric squares. Great fabrics everyone. Thanks